Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have a new interest

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
I'm reading up on people who tell stories about the times they went through bouts of madness. I was watching a video by GiBi (Good idea Bad idea Youtube channel) the other day about Chris Chan. He mentioned that the Sonichu creator has gone insane. I thought to myself, 'When did that happen?' 'When was the official crossover point?'

I've only started today. I imagine it will get samey after a while

Last edited:
Interesting cope. Syd Barrett and Lee Mavers (rockstars) spring to mind.

Based hallucination :feelskek:

The next day, I spouted ways for how people could improve the world. What this world needed was more green energy and green ways of living! From the outside of my room, I could hear nurses say things such as, “Oh, he thinks he's God or something.” Apparently, I still had to prove to them that I was the next Christ. I began to get into religious debates with my aides who were watching me. One, an African American man with dreadlocks refused to believe me when I told him that women were not evil and were equal to men. Later, however, I was told that no one in the hospital matched this man's description and that I had hallucinated him. Speaking as the sane person I am now, I do not believe this to be very likely. I concede that he might have been a hallucination because I was not in a right state of mind then, but I have never experienced any sort of visual hallucination before and very limited if any auditory hallucinations.

Look into the philosopher Diogenes

when he became a troon
Any idea what happened to @ThoughtfulCel? I know he's a different species and all but possibly great apes stick together? He used to post a lot, now pretty much never.

Any idea what happened to @ThoughtfulCel? I know he's a different species and all but possibly great apes stick together? He used to post a lot, now pretty much never.
Too little bananas to be found. :cryfeels:

Are you trying to crack the code on how to tell when you're going insane? That's deep, bro, I've had the same desire for many years now, myself. I fear what will happen to my mind over time as the years go by, and my isolating loneliness grows even deeper. I want to know I'm still sane, I still have hope of pulling through. But it's getting hard, man; I'm believing some really crazy shit, all cope, and yet, I truly, honestly believe it. Without any evidence. Am I... am I a god? Stuck in a mortal body? And what for? As punishment? Do the other gods hate me? Or am I just the reincarnation of a Nazi war general, whose perspective I once dreamt from, as I was discussing war plans in a dimly lit room? Are the white-eyed demons a very real manifestion of my worst nightmares who live in another dimension, perpendicular to our own, and if I let my guard down, they'll pop from the shadows and pull me through, to torture me for all eternity? Are other people, potentially... telepathic? I've been keeping up a "shield" of sorts, around my mind for many years, to keep prying probes from getting into my brain thoughts. But I have to maintain the shield by thinking about it constantly, or it goes away. I don't want people reading my mind, man. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Or did my mind just crack from the sheer loneliness of my existence that these crazy, whacko ideas popped into my head, and I believed them because they were there! :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Are you trying to crack the code on how to tell when you're going insane? That's deep, bro, I've had the same desire for many years now, myself. I fear what will happen to my mind over time as the years go by, and my isolating loneliness grows even deeper. I want to know I'm still sane, I still have hope of pulling through. But it's getting hard, man; I'm believing some really crazy shit, all cope, and yet, I truly, honestly believe it. Without any evidence. Am I... am I a god? Stuck in a mortal body? And what for? As punishment? Do the other gods hate me? Or am I just the reincarnation of a Nazi war general, whose perspective I once dreamt from, as I was discussing war plans in a dimly lit room? Are the white-eyed demons a very real manifestion of my worst nightmares who live in another dimension, perpendicular to our own, and if I let my guard down, they'll pop from the shadows and pull me through, to torture me for all eternity? Are other people, potentially... telepathic? I've been keeping up a "shield" of sorts, around my mind for many years, to keep prying probes from getting into my brain thoughts. But I have to maintain the shield by thinking about it constantly, or it goes away. I don't want people reading my mind, man. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Or did my mind just crack from the sheer loneliness of my existence that these crazy, whacko ideas popped into my head, and I believed them because they were there! :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
Over for paranoidcels.

I'm not paranoid. I'm just cautious. What I need to know is if I'm still sane? :fuk:
Maybe neurotic. If you're asking if you're psychotic, probably not, because you write intelligently enough and even ask the question.

Neurotic? So is that not too bad, then? :fuk:

Are you trying to crack the code on how to tell when you're going insane?
Yep. Imagine looking into it, only to found out you've already crossed the border

This is a great thread for me. Loads of people to look into

Yep. Imagine looking into it, only to found out you've already crossed the border

This is a great thread for me. Loads of people to look into
Nah, apparently, I'm just neurotic. :dafuckfeels: