Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a mission in Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
My mission in life is to make females lives worse or ruin their days. My mission in life is to spread the black pill. I only live for these reasons

My mission in life is to Jihad against females!

IT will say this is why you are an incel :lul::lul::lul: My dream is to limit the rights of females in a community somewhere :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Highly based
If I reach an old age with 0 inhibitions I'll spend my last days ruining young foids days :feelzez:

Fuck IT cucks :feelsugh:
Indeed, the soy has deluded their minds and they have become the downfall of humanity's rage. Such greed.

IT will say this is why you are an incel :lul::lul::lul: My dream is to limit the rights of females in a community somewhere :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
We need to make our own country therefore we cant break any laws :feelsthink:

We need to make our own country therefore we cant break any laws :feelsthink:
We will just be taken over by other cucked countries, the best thing to do is to create a no go zone within a country or like what the Amish do. It will 100% work :lul: :lul: :lul:

We will just be taken over by other cucked countries, the best thing to do is to create a no go zone within a country or like what the Amish do. It will 100% work :lul: :lul: :lul:
The Incel hood

Kill all cucks, that is my mission

The Incel hood
Incels are of such a wide variety of cultures that recruiting an Incel militia to patrol would be piss man. Taking women's rights away has never been easier :lul: :lul: :lul:

My mission is finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Incels are of such a wide variety of cultures that recruiting an Incel militia to patrol would be piss man. Taking women's rights away has never been easier :lul: :lul: :lul:
It would be pretty easy tbh
But foids have cucks and simps who’re backing them up

It would be pretty easy tbh
But foids have cucks and simps who’re backing them up
LOL the simps will stop as soon as they see 5 incels giving them dirty looks.

They won't do shit here, they will only simp when theres 1 dude and they can over power him. Such greed.

LOL the simps will stop as soon as they see 5 incels giving them dirty looks.

They won't do shit here, they will only simp when theres 1 dude and they can over power him. Such greed.

Ultra based:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Sharia Law would make foids have 0 rights.

The incel uprising needs to happen:feelsokman:
My mission is finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture
Weeb

Have fun with your mission.
Mine is to shoot at female rock throwers.

My mission in life is to make females lives worse or ruin their days. My mission in life is to spread the black pill. I only live for these reasons
Highly based
If I reach an old age with 0 inhibitions I'll spend my last days ruining young foids days :feelzez:

Spread the black pill @ZkinnyG

good luck with that

My mission in life is to make females lives worse or ruin their days
Claps

If only laws weren't so cucked
Resultado de imagen de buff pepe