Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i have a list of all the foid users in here

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
for the past 2 weeks i've been very inactive trying filter out this shit forum so truecels like me can enjoy their free time on this garbage

i've been sending new users and suspicious old users a unsolicited pictures of of myself on here trying to base my judgement based on their reaction to such content .

some of the users were coming from looksmax and were saying i have 6psl or some looksmaxx lingo bs

but a lot of the other users were foids very thirsty foids that were lusting over the pictures (how desperate of them or maybe a trap to get me to dox myself to report me to the feds and im sure the latter is the plan )

now if mods contact me i'll give them the list of the foids

Download 7

@ mods stop viewing my conversations you homos , i deleted the pictures

Over for foidcels

You can easily spot the foids among greycels

You had foids lusting over your own images? :dafuckfeels:

Either way, not very unexpected; the inherent nature of the foids and cucks over at IT makes sure plenty will wander over here in a pathetic attempt to "infiltrate" what they can already see as guests, ultimately only exposing their incessant obsession with us for no particular reason other than espousing the heinous ideas of wrongthink against the bluepill and its propaganda. :feelsUgh:

Volcel trait: you actually get people to enjoy your body

you’re doing administration tier work here. Although i am a grayfag, i appreciate what you are doing for the community. Amen, mashallah my brotha. @The Enforcer please peruse this mans list

you’re doing administration tier work here. Although i am a grayfag, i appreciate what you are doing for the community. Amen, mashallah my brotha. @The Enforcer please peruse this mans list
appreciation is all i needed rn , ty ''bro''cel

They absolutely suck shit at larping because they always end up giving themselves away because toilet iq, mang
Yep mang, always give some braindead clues on their names,DP,or the posts. Now just look at my DP , its almost as if a brocel will know from a distance that i am a trucel just by seeing my DP

Sure throw them my way

can you pls pm me the list so I know who to simp for?

can you pls pm me the list so I know who to simp for?
No time to simp, brocel! Jimenez needs your help taking over the world with his invisible demon offense force!

I remember when numb got exposed

AL ROBLOXIA MEDIA — EXPOSING THE AGENTS — CALIPHATE SECURITY | 1436H

I am an impostor amog u

Include the user who talked shit to me when I said foids with high body count arent valuable.

I know one tbh

I have literally no reason to lie about this. In fact, saying that could very well get me in trouble. But okay, whatever you say boyo :feelsjuice: