Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I have a good chance of ascending next week but I don't care

Death

Death

Fuck. I really don't want this to feel like a brag because I'm not particularly proud or happy of it either, but I feel weird that I don't care. Wasn't this the goal? Why doesn't it matter?

I found a girl a year younger than me online who lives on the other side of the country of me. She's about average looking and pretty small (5'2 95lbs) and she seems to like me more or less. I'm also about average looking, but I'm not NT which is the main reason I'm an incel. She's pretty mentally ill, like worse off than I am. She's pretty insecure about herself and probably has an eating disorder of some sort, which I use to my advantage. She also sends me nudes & whatnot, which I appreciate. I can't really imagine she's talking to many other people, as she is very difficult to talk to & seems to have endured a lot of trauma. If she were a guy she'd be an mentalcel 1000%.

I haven't met her in real life yet, but I do plan to. I don't know why though. It's such an odd way to end; maybe I'm in disbelief? I don't even like her especially as a person; she's honestly pretty boring and is the archetypical foid, I suppose.

I know she's real, as we have video called before, so I'm not really worried about that. But I don't even know how I got here. Am I just insanely lucky? Probably. Is this going to improve my life at all? I doubt it. I just feel like everything I accomplish is another step closer to death, because nothing I do makes me happy. I was poor, so I made money. Still not happy. I'm about to get laid, but I still won't be happy.

What the fuck am I meant to do? Neurodivergence is a curse and I don't think I'll ever be happy, and I fucking hate that I'll never know what it's like to be a bumbling NT retard who can just exist without thinking about death all the time.

stop being a faggot and meet her. tf

You are not the only one brother. Spare yourself the financial incursion and realize, if you are a truecel, there is no ascension.

You are not the only one brother. Spare yourself the financial incursion and realize, if you are a truecel, there is no ascension.
I don't have anything else I'd spend the money on. If it doesn't work then I guess I'll get to see new scenery anyway lol

Go for it dude, i mean if you want sex just get it. If you don't then dont. It dosn't seem like a magical cure for our problems, but it may be a step towards happiness i guess.

Go for it dude, i mean if you want sex just get it. If you don't then dont. It dosn't seem like a magical cure for our problems, but it may be a step towards happiness i guess.
Maybe it will be a step toward happiness. I guess there's only one way to find out

Slide your hard dick into her wet hole and power stroke like an Olympian

I wish you good luck , man. I hope you make it.

Maybe it will be a step toward happiness. I guess there's only one way to find out
Yeah i mean, go for it. Then you can rant about it if something shitty happens, bear in mind that she may dodge you in the end and you get no sex. But i hope you manage to get it.

Yeah i mean, go for it. Then you can rant about it if something shitty happens, bear in mind that she may dodge you in the end and you get no sex. But i hope you manage to get it.
Lol imagine traveling over 2000 miles just to get stood up :feelshaha:

that sounds like trouble. a mentally ill anorexic. youll fall in love with her most likely and shell fuck you bad. all for some mentally ill stick pussy. use your money to fly 2000 miles in a different direction to another country and fuck actually attractive women

massive grAY energy here :feelsUgh:

she sounds crazy and fornication is a sin.

Why would you post this? Many of us are going to die alone and you’re here bragging. Have some respect.

Man I hate bastards like this.

do it now

If you talk too much without visiting, it’ll flame out

I've been online since 1999 and a female has never liked me enough to send me nudes or want to meet up. So you already mog me massively! Just meet her for crying out loud and then ask for your account to be banned. :feelsjuice:

I've met several people who go to med schools or prestigious STEM schools and still no GFs, you already mog these truecels to death

Keep us posted

Fuck. I really don't want this to feel like a brag because I'm not particularly proud or happy of it either, but I feel weird that I don't care. Wasn't this the goal? Why doesn't it matter?

I found a girl a year younger than me online who lives on the other side of the country of me. She's about average looking and pretty small (5'2 95lbs) and she seems to like me more or less. I'm also about average looking, but I'm not NT which is the main reason I'm an incel. She's pretty mentally ill, like worse off than I am. She's pretty insecure about herself and probably has an eating disorder of some sort, which I use to my advantage. She also sends me nudes & whatnot, which I appreciate. I can't really imagine she's talking to many other people, as she is very difficult to talk to & seems to have endured a lot of trauma. If she were a guy she'd be an mentalcel 1000%.

I haven't met her in real life yet, but I do plan to. I don't know why though. It's such an odd way to end; maybe I'm in disbelief? I don't even like her especially as a person; she's honestly pretty boring and is the archetypical foid, I suppose.

I know she's real, as we have video called before, so I'm not really worried about that. But I don't even know how I got here. Am I just insanely lucky? Probably. Is this going to improve my life at all? I doubt it. I just feel like everything I accomplish is another step closer to death, because nothing I do makes me happy. I was poor, so I made money. Still not happy. I'm about to get laid, but I still won't be happy.

What the fuck am I meant to do? Neurodivergence is a curse and I don't think I'll ever be happy, and I fucking hate that I'll never know what it's like to be a bumbling NT retard who can just exist without thinking about death all the time.
You’re not lucky bro or at least not in this regard anyway. :feelsugh:

Why do I say that you might wonder?

It’s because from everything you said about her it’s highly likely to myself and others here in the know that you’ve simply become yet another unwitting victim of a Cluster B personality disordered girl be it a histrionic, borderline, narcissistic, anti social (psychopath/sociopath) or whatever.

They prey on ALL types of men but seem to get particular joy in hunting down our kind in particular.

Probably has something to do not only with our lack of options that gives them more control over us but perhaps even moreso the fact that their mental illness makes them natural extroverts while our kind tend to be natural introverts and that perhaps brings us together in an unhealthy “opposites attract” kind of way.

You should run away from her but we all know that you won’t since she’s all that you’ve presumably got or may ever have but just don’t be dumb enough to actually fall in love with her if you haven’t by now as that is the only thing that’s going to be able to save you from a whole world of pain as the minute these dumb broads find out you or any man even a Chad has fallen in love with them they’re out of your life in a heart beat and turn off their apparent prior feelings for you so fast it’s like clicking off a light switch and then she walks away all happy like it never happened between you two and you’re left emotionally crushed. :feelswhat:

So don’t let this happen to you. :feelsUgh:

MAKE HER GIVE YOU MONEY ; FOR THE ULTIMATE VALIDATIVE TEST .

( paypal , amazon , what have you )

Then you can atleast be sure she likes you or watever.

@Death

You are old or young, if old then it is a miracle, over for inceldom

Death

死​

Joined Apr 21, 2022 Posts 96 Online 1d 6h 51m

She also sends me nudes & whatnot, which I appreciate.
I know she's real, as we have video called before
WHY DOESN'T THIS SHIT EVER HAPPEN TO ME

Oh wait it's because I am a fucking ape looking curry shitskin in a forum of "mentalcel" moggers :feelsseriously:

ur a nigger and she's had about 100 cocks so far :feelsLSD:

You’re not lucky bro or at least not in this regard anyway. :feelsugh:

Why do I say that you might wonder?

It’s because from everything you said about her it’s highly likely to myself and others here in the know that you’ve simply become yet another unwitting victim of a Cluster B personality disordered girl be it a histrionic, borderline, narcissistic, anti social (psychopath/sociopath) or whatever.

They prey on ALL types of men but seem to get particular joy in hunting down our kind in particular.

Probably has something to do not only with our lack of options that gives them more control over us but perhaps even moreso the fact that their mental illness makes them natural extroverts while our kind tend to be natural introverts and that perhaps brings us together in an unhealthy “opposites attract” kind of way.

You should run away from her but we all know that you won’t since she’s all that you’ve presumably got or may ever have but just don’t be dumb enough to actually fall in love with her if you haven’t by now as that is the only thing that’s going to be able to save you from a whole world of pain as the minute these dumb broads find out you or any man even a Chad has fallen in love with them they’re out of your life in a heart beat and turn off their apparent prior feelings for you so fast it’s like clicking off a light switch and then she walks away all happy like it never happened between you two and you’re left emotionally crushed. :feelswhat:

So don’t let this happen to you. :feelsUgh:
Speaking of experience?

One more mentalcel:feelssus:

2000 miles away, larp nigger

and he never posted again?

TERAGIGAVOLCEL if you wouldn't hit