Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have a giga-good personality, the fact that I'm an incel is the proof that women only care about look

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
1) I'm kind even with the people who weren't with me
2) I help the old people to cross the road
3) I was treated like shit a lot irl, but I still treat everyone very well
4) I if was a dad probably I would be the best of the world, but I can't have this possibility

if only a woman gave me an hug, my hate for them would decrease a lot, but they don't want even to talk with me, an hug would be semi-ascension for me

thats basically me. and this is why u inkwell. in other words u were giga bluepilled.

I used to be like that too.

You arent entitled to a girlfriend sweaty! We are not objects:foidSoy:

4) I if was a dad probably I would be the best of the world, but I can't have this possibility

if only a woman gave me an hug, my hate for them would decrease a lot, but they don't want even to talk with me, an hug would be semi-ascension for me
5)I'm not modest

I think the blackpill makes it impossible not to hate women forever, there's no coming back from it

My personality declined because of my isolation. By this point, I don't think I'd consider myself a good person anymore. I don't know.

that is considered a bad personality to women