Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a feeling many people here are just normies

A

Ascend2Chadpreet

Recruit
★★
Ive been in incel discords and on other board . One thing i can conclude from my time spent here is a lot of you are just normies. I for one am legitimately fucking ugly and get stares for being so ugly. Shit is just unfair man. Ive been betrayed by many "incel" friends i had in the past. They were all average looking. Fuking hurts man

I can see that being true. But is there really anyway to know unless you see em in person?

Ive been in incel discords and on other board . One thing i can conclude from my time spent here is a lot of you are just normies. I for one am legitimately fucking ugly and get stares for being so ugly. Shit is just unfair man. Ive been betrayed by many "incel" friends i had in the past. They were all average looking. Fuking hurts man

i barely leave the house and have a micro penis, never kissed a girl

i get called a normie because i play fortnite.....a free fun video game

I dunno man, I'm 27 year old KHHV, normies usually get at least a few lays in by this time.

Even worse, alot of people here are just plain dumb. Like dipping below 90 iq dumb.
Kneejerk reacting to arguments with "cope" and incapable of grasping concepts as well as nuance and anything that seems to slightly deviate from self pity masochism galore is bluepill IT infiltrator.

Mid 20s and never kissed a girl, or had physical contact with one due to my repulsiveness.

incel discords
1515978379138.gif

Even worse, alot of people here are just plain dumb. Like dipping below 90 iq dumb.
Kneejerk reacting to arguments with "cope" and incapable of grasping concepts as well as nuance and anything that seems to slightly deviate from self pity masochism galore is bluepill IT infiltrator.
this is the number #1 thing I've learned about my fellow incels.
They're really fucking stupid.
Someone posts a basic concept that's already been figured out and incels speculate/comment on it in ways that are completely on base, or just straight up act like it's a completely new concept.
It's really interesting because the same topics come up here as on /pol/ and the responses here are completely bizarre and you'd think that people were normies based off of it.
But then you think about it and realize that if we were smart, we would have moneymaxxed, and we wouldn't even be in this situation.
Not saying I'm not dumb, I absolutely fucking am, I'm just noticing how dumb other people are.

this is the number #1 thing I've learned about my fellow incels.
They're really fucking stupid.
Someone posts a basic concept that's already been figured out and incels speculate/comment on it in ways that are completely on base, or just straight up act like it's a completely new concept.
It's really interesting because the same topics come up here as on /pol/ and the responses here are completely bizarre and you'd think that people were normies based off of it.
But then you think about it and realize that if we were smart, we would have moneymaxxed, and we wouldn't even be in this situation.
Not saying I'm not dumb, I absolutely fucking am, I'm just noticing how dumb other people are.
Incels confirmed for as retarded as cucktears. It's over.
Time to leave the forum tbh

Well yeah , especially younger incels here will turn out to be normies. But you can't change that, we don't know who is who, but those who are not incels will sooner or later reveal themselfs.