Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a duality of feelings for Jeremy Meeks.

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcwXGWNVZmQ&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.wiki%2F&feature=emb_title

DON'T READ THE COMMENTS UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR THE GIGATOMIC TSAR BOMBA RAGEFUEL
----
On one hand, I despise him. I despise his evil. I despise his face and his acts. A horrible fucking human being, and the worse is that there is no actual justice for anyone. In the end, he goes out and instantly gets a modeling carrer, while hundreds of thousands of college graduates worked hard their entire lives to be living with their parents because of unemployment.

In the other hand, I thank his existence. Because he proves the blackpill, without the slightest shadow of a doubt. He's just the push people need to realize how disgusting, evil, entitled, reckless, every single insult and word I can manage to women.

They gave him a new life, a life which he didn't deserve. He never made up for his acts or anything. It was all his chiseled jaw. Women, for once, don't even try to gaslight this time and just worship him because of his looks, Jeremy Meeks is living proof that women and men are not equal, and women are evil.

One upright man among a thousand, but no upright woman.

U have feelings for a mang, gaycel

Meeks is the ultimate looks mogging in modern history.

I expected gayposting with that title, but reading the post I agree with you

Femoids are more obsessed with appearance than men, its all about appearance for femoids. Literally the opposite of what society and red pill boomers say.

Its all about appearance for femoids. Literally the opposite of what society and red pill boomers say.
And yet most women are dating and fucking normie men. Stop coping. You're here because you're an absolute bottom of the barrel subhuman, not because you're not a Chad. Same case for every other incel here.

And yet most women are dating and fucking normie men. Stop coping. You're here because you're an absolute bottom of the barrel subhuman, not because you're not a Chad. Same case for every other incel here.
I'm not bottom of the barrel, I'm just ugly. It's these chad lowlife fucks that are the bottom of the barrel

I'm not bottom of the barrel, I'm just ugly. It's these chad lowlife fucks that are the bottom of the barrel
Cope. Not being able to get laid means you're a total dogshit waste of oxygen. You are not human.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcwXGWNVZmQ&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.wiki%2F&feature=emb_title

DON'T READ THE COMMENTS UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR THE GIGATOMIC TSAR BOMBA RAGEFUEL
----
On one hand, I despise him. I despise his evil. I despise his face and his acts. A horrible fucking human being, and the worse is that there is no actual justice for anyone. In the end, he goes out and instantly gets a modeling carrer, while hundreds of thousands of college graduates worked hard their entire lives to be living with their parents because of unemployment.

In the other hand, I thank his existence. Because he proves the blackpill, without the slightest shadow of a doubt. He's just the push people need to realize how disgusting, evil, entitled, reckless, every single insult and word I can manage to women.

They gave him a new life, a life which he didn't deserve. He never made up for his acts or anything. It was all his chiseled jaw. Women, for once, don't even try to gaslight this time and just worship him because of his looks, Jeremy Meeks is living proof that women and men are not equal, and women are evil.

One upright man among a thousand, but no upright woman.

Do you think that the normies will be able to understand what Jeremy Meeks actually says about our culture today? I'm not so hopefully. Normies have become traumatized but not broken and born again. They are just now starting on a very slow path to swallowing a few red pills and maybe one or two odd blackpills. The cuckservstive comedians are also too cynical and into themselves to point out how overt and obvious this worship of the criminal Chad really is. And remember, while Meeks' story is in their faces more than previous iterations of other Jeremy Meeks types, there have been many Chad criminals that were worshipped before. So we'll have to wait and see...

Normies will let chads get away with anything

Yes, and? I still hate whores.
Are we supposed to hate ourselves for things we can't control? Or should we hate society for treating us bad?
One is cucked and one is based

Meeks was one of the factors that confirmed the blackpill for me. Everything that happened to him completely contradicts the bluepill. When one has transcended a looks threshold, they can’t lose. Even if they do wrong, it’ll only be seen in a good limelight.

Nothing happend

Yes, and? I still hate whores.
Are we supposed to hate ourselves for things we can't control? Or should we hate society for treating us bad?
One is cucked and one is based

Stop acting as if normie men dont worship female models and actresses the same way these foids are worshipping Jeremy Meeks. Same shit brocel, fact remains 99% of foids are forced to settle with a low tier normie, if they lucky a high(er) tier normie. Chad settles with Stacy, sometimes with a gook once the age pill kicks in

Meeks is the holy grail of blackpill case studies.

If Inceldom was a College Course, the story of Jeremy Meeks would be the first thing taught on the first day of the first semester.