Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a dream

LomaxDelarge

LomaxDelarge

Recruit
★★
I have a dream, a dream many of you fellow brothers also have. A dream of standing up to the normie masses. To be seen and heard. To make a difference in not only the incelosphere, but the world too. To take action, and inspire many other brothers to take action. Right now we are just a small minority group of parasites to the public. The true rejects and rebels of the world, who have been abandoned, mocked, ostracized, and ignored by the privileged. They take the moral high ground, but even though we welcome and embrace controversial opinions and ideals, they are just as wicked and immoral, perhaps even more so, than us for ignoring our misery they put us through and encouraging/promoting sex culture and a system which favors the genetically/socially superior while shunning those who are deemed unworthy of their romantic/sexual needs. But I believe we can be more than a faction of undesirable vermin to society. I have a dream where I take action, truly news-worthy action (and no, not just shoot up a bunch of normies). I have a dream of inspiring other fellow brothers to take action too. My dream is that if enough of us take action, we can be heard and just maybe they'll see us for who we truly are: human beings who have been deprived of their human rights and needs by an iniquitous social system. And just maybe they'll see the wrongs of what they have done to us. I believe that day will come. I believe when I'm older, wiser, more knowledgeable, I will have the power to take action instead of just talking about it like everyone else does. And I hope you do too, brothers. That is my dream. Stay strong and hopeful, my incel brothers

i have a dream too GrAY :feelsrope: