Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a chad twin brother. I got all the bad genes.

Krokodil

Krokodil

Greycel
I'm a college drop out, he's about to graduate with straight A's as a computer scientist.

I'm shy and socially awkward af. He's a socialite and can become the center of attention of a large group in a matter of seconds.

I have trouble losing weight despite eating clean, low carb, working out, and my face has bland, round features, but with an exaggerated neanderthal brow. He has a perfect square face, hooded green eyes, and is shredded.

I live in the shadow of my brother, and since moving out of my house to a state far away from my brother I've felt much better, but It still hurts man.

If you two are twins, how tf are you not a chad???

If you two are twins, how tf are you not a chad???
We're not identical twins. He even has the lighter skin that my mother has. I ended up getting all the ethnic looking features and colors of southern italians since my grandpa was italian.

It's over for LiquidSnakecels.

In all seriousness though, that sounds like absolute hell.

We're not identical twins. He even has the lighter skin that my mother has. I ended up getting all the ethnic looking features and colors of southern italians since my grandpa was italian.
its over for italiancels

By far the worst situation to live as an incel.

The diet and weight loss bit is special rage fuel.

I coped with life by gaming nonstop, which caused me to lag behind my studies. I attempted to restart college 4 times in a row and I failed every time. The last two times I never told anyone. I haven't even told my parents that I'm not in college and am working a shitty delivery job instead.

At least my brother isn't an asshole to me, and he actually liked hanging around with me. The only friends I had was because of him, but in the end knowing that your life is being someone else shadow's becomes too much to bear, so I had to move away.

I'm trying to improve in other ways. I've quit gaming for 30 days now, have 60 more to go. I'm trying to learn stuff and move up in life, but deep down I know it's all cope.

@uncercovrnormie haha liquidsnakecel that term actually made me laugh a bit.

By far the worst situation to live as an incel.

The diet and weight loss bit is special rage fuel.
Are you in the same boat as me? I managed to lose 30 pounds so no longer considered obese, but I still have a disgusting popped out belly that wrinkles in the middle from the layers of fat, man tits that won't go away, and a double chin.
just here to place a correct tag
@UndercovrNormie
Thanks, bruh.

I would go back to college anyway I could

I coped with life by gaming nonstop, which caused me to lag behind my studies. I attempted to restart college 4 times in a row and I failed every time. The last two times I never told anyone. I haven't even told my parents that I'm not in college and am working a shitty delivery job instead.

At least my brother isn't an asshole to me, and he actually liked hanging around with me. The only friends I had was because of him, but in the end knowing that your life is being someone else shadow's becomes too much to bear, so I had to move away.

I'm trying to improve in other ways. I've quit gaming for 30 days now, have 60 more to go. I'm trying to learn stuff and move up in life, but deep down I know it's all cope.

@uncercovrnormie haha liquidsnakecel that term actually made me laugh a bit.
If you ever go ER you HAVE to do it in a huge, unbuttoned trenchcoat with nothing underneath :feelsgah:

OP You ever heard of the story of Darth Michael the unlucky? Well long, long ago there were two twin brothers born. One was handsome, tall, had all the charm in the world. He becomes famous with a teen sitcom and later on leeched off another already successful show to make even more millions. He even got to date a bunch of other famous celebs. The guy was a low inhib Chad who cheated on them too. The lucky guy is named Ashton Kutcher. Wait a min you say? What about MIcheal? Well Micheal Kutcher, his brother, got all the bad genes in the world.

You are Michael Kutcher.

Have a good day.

ashton-kutcher-net-worth-2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a college drop out, he's about to graduate with straight A's as a computer scientist.

I'm shy and socially awkward af. He's a socialite and can become the center of attention of a large group in a matter of seconds.

I have trouble losing weight despite eating clean, low carb, working out, and my face has bland, round features, but with an exaggerated neanderthal brow. He has a perfect square face, hooded green eyes, and is shredded.

I live in the shadow of my brother, and since moving out of my house to a state far away from my brother I've felt much better, but It still hurts man.

Nice LARP Todaycel

I would go back to college anyway I could
OP You ever heard of the story of Darth Michael the unlucky? Well long, long ago there were two twin brothers born. One was handsome, tall, had all the charm in the world. He become famous with a teen sitcom and later on leeched off another already successful show to make even more millions. The lucky guy is named Ashton Kutcher. Wait a min you say? What about MIcheal? Well Micheal Kutcher, his brother got all the bad genes in the world.

Have a good day.

http://networthcelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ashton-kutcher-net-worth-2.jpg
Damn... This is extremely interesting.

Omg there's a film about this with Arnie and Dannie devito

OP You ever heard of the story of Darth Michael the unlucky? Well long, long ago there were two twin brothers born. One was handsome, tall, had all the charm in the world. He becomes famous with a teen sitcom and later on leeched off another already successful show to make even more millions. He even got to date a bunch of other famous celebs. The guy was a low inhib Chad who cheated on them too. The lucky guy is named Ashton Kutcher. Wait a min you say? What about MIcheal? Well Micheal Kutcher, his brother, got all the bad genes in the world.

You are Michael Kutcher.

Have a good day.

ashton-kutcher-net-worth-2.jpg
:feelsmega::giga::feelswow: