Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i have 5 tabs of acid but have a shitty set and setting

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
my area is garbage and I have no friends to do cool shit with while tripping
@NEETAndTidy @FrailPaleStaleMale
have you ever just dropped at home and ldared on acid?

Nigga what?
people in the psychedelic community commonly refer to their environment and state of mind as set and setting as it dictates the trip
free @FrailPaleStaleMale wtf

I did drop 5 tabs in the past 2 weeks, today I dropped 1 tab, got some beer and smoked 1G. I wish I had DMT.
I can't wait to drop 500UG in October.

BTW Been taking acid for 2-3 years now, and I pretty much know everything about it, AMA.
What dosage is it? If it's sub 200ug, the chances of a bad trip are not high at all.

Last edited:
be careful not to have a bad trip. they suck. i keep some xanax on hand for them when i trip.

be careful not to have a bad trip. they suck. i keep some xanax on hand for them when i trip.

millionaire prettyboy has access to drugs jfl

iu

I did drop 5 tabs in the past 2 weeks, today I dropped 1 tab, got some beer and smoked 1G. I wish I had DMT.
I can't wait to drop 500UG in October.

BTW Been taking acid for 2-3 years now, and I pretty much know everything about it, AMA.
What dosage is it? If it's sub 200ug, the chances of a bad trip are not high at all.
it's 100 ug and the dosage is accurate since I got it from a lab. what do you usually do while tripping?
millionaire prettyboy has access to drugs jfl
kill all richfags kek

it's 100 ug and the dosage is accurate since I got it from a lab. what do you usually do while tripping?

kill all richfags kek
You won't have a bad trip, just clean up your room and put some psychedelic shit inside your room. Put some music on and enjoy the ride.

You won't have a bad trip, just clean up your room and put some psychedelic shit inside your room. Put some music on and enjoy the ride.
sounds boring as fuck. I did "acid" before but I'm not sure it was real acid and was in my room most of the time and it sucked ass and was boring