Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have 24hour shift tomorrow

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★
It's nice because i will get paid for doing shit all at night but still have to stay awake somehow after being tired all day from working any tips?

How the fuck are you even supposed to work that long? I can barely stay awake for 16 hours without being on the verge of collapsing.

How the fuck are you even supposed to work that long? I can barely stay awake for 16 hours without being on the verge of collapsing.
It's a somewhat easy job

nigga is on that chinese work schedule

There's no way you're getting a 24 hour shift; JFL, even child miners in the Congo are allowed to sleep a reasonable amount of time... :feelswhat:

The state of wageslaving nowadays; more shekels into the pockets of the elite are needed, goy! :feelsclown:

There's no way you're getting a 24 hour shift; JFL, even child miners in the Congo are allowed to sleep a reasonable amount of time... :feelswhat:

The state of wageslaving nowadays; more shekels into the pockets of the elite are needed, goy! :feelsclown:
i get 3days off after waging that long works really well for me because you do nothing at night basically besides watching yt/tv shows/anime/movies

i get 3days off after waging that long works really well for me because you do nothing at night basically besides watching yt/tv shows/anime/movies
That at least sounds better; but what are you doing in those 24 hours? :feelssus:

I was chatting with mofo who used to just sleep on his job as a security guy, and nobody would bat an eye

You're lying lmao.

No law would allow you to work that long. Even third world countries have laws against that.
what do i get out of lying ? lmao.

I was chatting with mofo who used to just sleep on his job as a security guy, and nobody would bat an eye
Half of a shift he sleeps, other half plays games on his laptop and listens to music. Fucking amazing job

our client is really annoying and keeps watching our post cameras if we are sleeping or not an shit

our client is really annoying and keeps watching our post cameras if we are sleeping or not an shit
Shit, and you are really supposed to be up and standing 24 hours.. fucking hell

Oh well, money is not going to earn themselves

Shit, and you are really supposed to be up and standing 24 hours.. fucking hell

Oh well, money is not going to earn themselves
sitting tbh xd

brutal wageslave pill

Caffeine, YouTube/ anime/ TV shows, snacks, and take a few bathroom breaks.

bro its literal slavery kek

It's nice because i will get paid for doing shit all at night but still have to stay awake somehow after being tired all day from working any tips?
Don't lie down or relax or you literally will sleep. Always be busy, and never let your muscles completely relax

:feelsclown:
:feelshaha:

This is what people advocate for if you think working a 24 hour shift is natural you’re brainwashed

This is what people advocate for if you think working a 24 hour shift is natural you’re brainwashed
its honestly not that bad