Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE WORKING I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 34242
  • Start date
Deleted member 34242

Deleted member 34242

Self-banned
-
iv been job hoping since 2017 cant keep a job for more then 3 MONTHS. iv probably worked like 15+ jobs since 2017. I either get fired for being to slow, or I quit because, I get really mad at someone at work and quit on the spot. If I'm never able to get a good paying job that i can keep that doesn't require much physical activity after college i am fucking neetmaxxing or roping.
maybe if I lose my current job ill try being a food courier.

Which was the least shitty job you had? What skills could have helped you advance in that job? Develop those skills and try again.

Working in general sucks balls. Try developing a skill. Right now I'm getting a certificate for IT. It will help me get ame, entry level job in help desk which is meh, but at least I won't have to stack boxes like I do now.

Working in general sucks balls. Try developing a skill. Right now I'm getting a certificate for IT. It will help me get ame, entry level job in help desk which is meh, but at least I won't have to stack boxes like I do now.
thats literally exactly what im doing. i have A+ core 1 done. my teacher quit though so the program is temporarily suspended. im worried that i might never be able to move past the help desk if i do get one. since in IT its all about experience and you cant move up unless you have experience and you cant have experience unless you move up.
still way better then shitty retail jobs though.

thats literally exactly what im doing. i have A+ core 1 done. my teacher quit though so the program is temporarily suspended. im worried that i might never be able to move past the help desk if i do get one. since in IT its all about experience and you cant move up unless you have experience and you cant have experience unless you move up.
still way better then shitty retail jobs though.
Once you get your comptia A+, get your network+ and Cisco ccna certificates. I saw that it will help you become help desk level 2 or 3 or network engineer

I’m getting a job where I can work from home hopefully I can just ldar and play vidya