Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I hate women but at the same time catch feelings and get oneitis very easily

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
Why does this happen? My rational brain knows its retarded but I cant stop it. I think its cause my brain development is stunted from having no romantic experience.

u gotta learn to treat them like bitches and dont be a cuck

You don't hate women

You hate the fact that they don't like you

it's natural. it's how we evolved.

I haven't had feeling for a girl for almost a decade. What's a oneitis anyway?

Because we are so oxcitocyn starved and our heart has become so embittered and cold that even being threated kindly or hell even being talked to as a proper human beung warms our soft bluepilled self which can never truly being 100% destroyed. I got these felings even with 10 seconds interactions with cute gentle cashiers. My life is so fucking crap.

Last edited:
It's because humans are animals, and we are biologically programmed to want to be with the other gender no matter how much they hurt us via rejection or what not.
You easily get oneitus cause you have no sex experience and biologically think you are meant to pair bond with the woman.
Chad doesn't have this problem because he has fucked many many women and can't pair bond.

You don't hate women

That goes in the first phase, before you're properly blackpilled.

When you become truly blackpilled, they become vile monsters whose sole purpose should be to satisfy your sexual needs. No one who is truly blackpilled views them on the same level as a normal human, a man.

You don't hate women

sad truth for OP. but I do think as an oldcel when sex drive is lower you can genuinely hate them I know I do

youngcel trait.
They're all just candy, dosed with poison, you'll learn

I don't know, could it be that 500 million years of evolution have shaped you to be attracted to the opposite sex ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back