Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when people tell me "Just get a girlfriend"

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
When I go to prostitutes to have sex I get normies telling me online "JusT gEt A GiRlfRIeNd" ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING I am incapable of attracting foids due to deformity and being Indian its like telling a homeless person to "Just buy a house"

What’s your race and where do you live

She's crying due to the shame of people publicly knowing that there was nothing beyond pigment.

just get a girlfriend and they will stop telling you

For everyone else, read this:

Sorry to hear that bro

I don't have siblings, or anyone with the ability to gauge intelligence living near me.

Only blatant liars.

Asian foids

She isn't Asian man. She's a manipulative hole.

For me they tell me "don't try to find a girlfriend, let them come to you", "be happy being single and people will see that and want to be around you more". Which never work and funny coming from people who has that option which they never stay single for long.

"be happy being single and people will see that and want to be around you more".
funny because foids will start becoming depressed from being single without chad and they still get so many men around them, explain that normies or does being happy single only apply to men?

When I go to prostitutes to have sex I get normies telling me online "JusT gEt A GiRlfRIeNd" ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING I am incapable of attracting foids due to deformity and being Indian its like telling a homeless person to "Just buy a house"
DNR

Just get a gf lol

It's very offensive and insensitive, no wonder you hate it. I also hate it and its brother "why don't you have a girlfriend?". It's like going to a hobo and saying "why don't you get a job?" or to cancer patient and asking "why don't you get better?".

My parents say that to try and it hurt me to feel better and it works every time to a tee

just FiX yOuR fAcE

"just get a girlfriend" sure let me pull one out of my ass.