Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when normies say "out of your league" just due to how common pretty girls are and how rare Chads are

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
your looksmatch is probably an actually decent looking girl, not a deformed femcel

nature made it so on average, women are the fairer sex .. while a legit sexy man is no more than 5% of the male population

by normies' logic, only the top 5% of chads deserve non-guyl girls .. while the bottom % "go for someone in their league" aka not their looksmatch, but legit bad looking women

nature made it so on average, women are the fairer sex .. while a legit sexy man is no more than 5% of the male population
Actually, most women look ugly. They hide their flaws with make up. Most women have moles all over their face etc. but they just use make up to cover up all of their flaws that would otherwise leave them unfuckable, and on the level of an incel.

it just annoys me because they even created the word "mid" and call absolutely fucking mid girls out of your league

Where they at though

your looksmatch is probably an actually decent looking girl, not a deformed femcel

by normies' logic, only the top 5% of chads deserve non-guyl girls .. while the bottom % "go for someone in their league" aka not their looksmatch, but legit bad looking women
Fake up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back