Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate when my parents say that IM NOT UGLY

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
it pisses me off, it's like they dont want to accept that they are guilty of MY low quality of life

Blackpill them with reason and evidence.

Parents are trying to coddle you with some cope

Have Aspergers.
Mum expects me to have a job when 85% of aspies can't have a job.
Mum expects me to have a gf (jfl).
And I'm ugly too, so don't say Aspergers is cope.

Though, it's always nice to have hope to save you from the rope, they're extremely ignorant to the fact that looks are everything.

They just want to be kind to you, be grateful for it, because the rest of the world will remind you that you are the all time.

Your parents are very bluepilled @torujo

Just ignore them because they will never stop.

My mom calls me handsome :feelsokman:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

same they cant tell me the truth

even when i came out as gay to my parents recently they now interrogate me about my "boyfriend" and now they're starting to doubt that i am ....fucking lol.

there's no escaping it

They're just trying to lift your spirits. That's what parents do.

If I was as handsome as they make me out to be, then I wouldn't be spending my days wasting away in my room when I'm not attending lectures or practicals.

Have Aspergers.
Mum expects me to have a job when 85% of aspies can't have a job.
Mum expects me to have a gf (jfl).
And I'm ugly too, so don't say Aspergers is cope.
Uff someone just came out of the furnace

Look at it this way. You are their seed and it depends on you that their genetic material moves onto the next generation. That's why you might have your grandparents and parents and other relatives pushing you and attempting to encourage you to be successful and breed.

It's called kin selection and it's a huge driving factor in families. It all happens in a subsconscious level but those who read up on evolutionary behavior/psychology (the only substantiated field of psychology in my opinion) understand.

What in the hell are you talking about?
Don't you remember? We agreed to met behind the old oak tree in our town when we were kids, but you betrayed me. You left me to rot, now i am coming for you....

You have to understand.. your parents will never see you as ugly. Maybe your dad, but not your mom.
even when i came out as gay to my parents recently they now interrogate me about my "boyfriend" and now they're starting to doubt that i am ....fucking lol.

there's no escaping it
:lul::lul::lul: Your life is like a comedy, sorry brother but that's funny as hell.

Why would you mistreat the only two people that could ever love you unconditionally.

Laugh mexican

Mine knew, especially my dad, but they didn't care or do anything to help me.

You have to understand.. your parents will never see you as ugly. Maybe your dad, but not your mom.

:lul::lul::lul: Your life is like a comedy, sorry brother but that's funny as hell.

Lmaoo

Don’t blame them. They’ve lived with you for over 18 years, even if you were ugly they genuinely couldn’t tell. They knew you when you were a baby, and it’s hard to see someone “become” ugly.

would you rather them call you ugly