Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate when chad and stacies pretend they started from the bottom now they here.

P

Panda

Banned
-
for instance drake. the song started from the bottom now we here. its a pretty common theme in the hip hop community that people start with nothing then struggle and emerge as a king on the other end.

most people do not start from the bottom. most people start from the top and finish at the top. then they actually pretend they started from the bottom.

here is a man talking about what "rock bottom" looks like. being an obese mentally unstable (due to parental abuse and being incel) mmorpg raider living at the poverty line for 15+ years with nobody to talk to. overcoming that and becoming a decent person through that now THATS a journey to self development.
this mofo has character and knows a little bit about a life of struggle.

some chad/normie who had friends their entire life, sex when they wanted it, emotional support from a significant other, a somewhat comfortable lifestyle.. thats not the bottom. people who have a natural base of muscle, height, healthy brain, charming personality, strong sense of purpose.. these people did not start from the bottom. they started from the top.

i just cant stand reading instagram posts from people i went to high school featuring some overly artistic smiley professional headshot with 500 likes and a caption talking about their life struggle to success. as if they started from the bottom now they there. like ohhhh your NT charming personality and good looks got you that 80k a year sales job and now you can afford to buy a house. and your natural high appetite, high testosterone, and self discipline from good parenting gave you that muscular body you have now. and your facial aesthetics, you act like you struggled to earn it all. your contstant daily support from your friends family and girlfriend. yeah you really struggled.

i just hate when they act like their life is this long magical struggle and they came out prosperous. they pretend to be fully grown people emotionally. fuck off. their road to success was just their anxiety levels going down from repetitive success.

Good way to tackling this topic!

Great Post

those stacies and chads should be executed

And ironically, no matter how hard you struggle (in the case of Boogie), you STILL GET FUCKING CUCKED! His "wife" left him to whore around and probably took his money too.

It's a fucking joke, that guy worked hard and life STILL fucked him over. What now normtrash? "hurr he didn't work hard enough! WORK HARDER! HARDER HARDER HARDER! maybe then someone will like u lololo xdd"

This is suchw a high quality post and I wholeheartedly agree.

Athletes do this shit all the time, at least they had to put in work to get where they are.

A pretty boy like Drake didn't have to do nothing.

That music video is blackpilled af. The scene with the black girl

its called just world fallacy, they believe they got their through only their actions and dont consider that luck is a factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back