Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate ugly women who aren't too masculine, too old or too deformed because...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I would still date them but they can still get a 5+ guy or even the odd chadlite.

I saw this chubby Latina witchchinned and witchnosed womanlet but i would have loved her and been grateful - despite her looking like Punch and Judy (google it, i am on muh phone rn).

Just lol at sub5 life. You will spend most of your life rotting away only to die alone. If a girl is the slightest bit attractive to you, she is to every other guy.

Its never over for women. They always find a man if they wait it out

Imagine being able to every day handpick your sexual partner from age 15 to 55. Life on godmode.

I would still date them but they can still get a 5+ guy or even the odd chadlite.

I saw this chubby Latina witchchinned and witchnosed womanlet but i would have loved her and been grateful - despite her looking like Punch and Judy (google it, i am on muh phone rn).

Just lol at sub5 life. You will spend most of your life rotting away only to die alone. If a girl is the slightest bit attractive to you, she is to every other guy.
You are ugly, why are you being picky?
Fakecel?

I’ve always been attracted to women who have somewhat masculine facial features, short hair, etc. Of course they are not attracted to me. I just wish I were attracted to men.