Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I hate to say this, but I've been harboring bad feelings about girls.

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★

[UWSL]I didn't want to get to that point. But I'm tired of spoiled bitches[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Everything they do in their lives has the ultimate goal of getting a tall guy. buy shitty expensive iphones to expire/social status and wear provocative clothes.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]They blame society like it's responsible for their damn problems[/UWSL]

[UWSL](and don't realize that they themselves are the cause of it. :feelsclown:)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'm going to study a little in my room now.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]see you later guys.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Women are self-entitled whores.

1640269977127-png.552401

I have many pictures of this on my "Henry Giuseppe" Pinterest account.

I hate this feeling too, just accept it and acknowledge how you feel. :whitepill:

Good, blackpill is showing you the way.

Many Incels make the mistake of thinking Foids of different social ranks think like men.

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. I foid in the bottom tier does not think like a bottom tier man, that foid wants a 8+/10 6ft guy and will not settle for less. Unlike a bottom tier man that would happily date his looksmatch.

It's extremely understandable

I love to say that I hate women. It's cathartic

Welcome to the party

Good on you for coming to the right side:feelsLSD:

holes face no problems in life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6