Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate those rare foids that are very extroverted and nice to everyone

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You would think we would like them but here’s the problem. They are rare but on occasion there will be a cute girl that is very outgoing and talkative to everyone, even ugly males. This creates an issue because the ugly male (incel) is not accustomed to a cute girl talking to him, so he naturally confuses that with her having romantic interest in him. I’ve been through this several times.

These types messed with my head back when I was a teen, making me think I was special and that there was hope for me.

Last edited:
Idrc tbh. All foids are the same to me

cope. you could have fucked her but never made the move.

Nah. I always know

Yep, happens at least once per school year, last few years of University, I tend to ignore them since it's I that will do something stupid and embarrass myself.

female "social skills"

youre a foid? hes talking about foids, not faggots.

I know he is but these personality types are still the relevant ones.

Also they're more common among women than men.

I know he is but these personality types are still the relevant ones.

Also they're more common among women than men.
incels dont have that personality type. youre either foid, homosexual, or sexhaver.

I’m dealing with one now. I just have to remind myself to be cordial with her since we are coworkers but know that it will not go anywhere. Don’t even try to be friends.

It’s just difficult sometimes because incels are always ignored or treated poorly so when someone is nice then it fucks with your head.

I don't, but I know that under that smile she still views me as a subhuman and would love me to kill myself. Women hate ugly men.

Their personality type is often ENFP from the mbti classification. I actually think that the INTJ-ENFP dynamic is real and these girls are often attracted to the INTJ personality. But obviously not if you're ugly. Then they're just curious like a little girl that goes up to a scary looking stranger. In that case the girl doesn't want a romantic relationship, she only wants to be entertained by meeting new interesting characters.

Had that happen to me a couple times before. Also a super confusing situation. All foids have bfs anyway so you will quickly learn it's over for you.

Memoria...

They'd whisper and laugh at me because I'd fidget with my hands and use stress balls.

View attachment 542651

I started cleaning the pencils and tables with hand sanitizer to distract myself.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

Children in Aspie John's Special Ed class were often referred to therapists outside the school setting. By sheer coincidence, Aspie John saw Joseph as he was leaving his therapist appointment. It seemed the two boys shared the same therapist, a middle-aged White male with expertise in pediatric ASD...

Aspie John was unable to attend daycare because he would grab his mother when she tried to leave him there.

As a young child, Aspie John had little social interaction and spent kindergarten chewing on pencils alone.

oh i can surely relate, i had one such nice pop girl in my class during high school, back then i was into muh sigma grindset bullshit before it got even popularised, i mean thinking like 'real MEN avoid girls' ha ha so macho bullshit...so this girl, she used to speak casually with me and i would try to turn conversation down etc...then one day i just straight told her 'hey you know i don't talk with girls like YOU' implying she is being slutty etc
it broke her heart and she went crying and all, i got blamed rightly so for being a human piece of crap...but in my mind i was just imitating my machoness

it took me quite long time to realise some people are just cheerful and friendly, i ever regretted this but what now...damage was done

244-png.752304

That guy had plenty of girlfriends.

Please forgive me, unknown Amerindian.

Their personality type is often ENFP from the mbti classification. I actually think that the INTJ-ENFP dynamic is real and these girls are often attracted to the INTJ personality. But obviously not if you're ugly. Then they're just curious like a little girl that goes up to a scary looking stranger. In that case the girl doesn't want a romantic relationship, she only wants to be entertained by meeting new interesting characters.
the-office-steve-carell.gif

These types messed with my head back when I was a teen, making me think I was special and that there was hope for me.
Yup, their are just as cruel as regular foids, like the venus fly trap, lure you into a fall sense of happiness before feeding on you

In the end, this is just another way of attention seeking. They are not being nice to the incel specifically, which is what we would want, they are being nice to the greatest number of men they can so can get simps, validation, ego boost, attention, etc.

You would think we would like them but here’s the problem. They are rare but on occasion there will be a cute girl that is very outgoing and talkative to everyone, even ugly males. This creates an issue because the ugly male (incel) is not accustomed to a cute girl talking to him, so he naturally confuses that with her having romantic interest in him. I’ve been through this several times.
sounds like the solution is to accept the help whenever it is there.

if it's not your type of approach then that is ok. dont feel compelled towards any sort of action.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back