Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate those dumb cliches in movie where they make some passionate speech

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You know...the guy is obviously in a bad position. People don't like what he's doing and plan to screw him over.

They ask for one more meeting to make his last stand.

He makes this elegant speech with fancy music playing playing while the camera pans to different audience acting like they saw something enlightening. Maybe even a few of them start crying.

At the end of the speech everyone applause and main villain then comes to the main character and say "I was wrong about you" etc etc.

Fuck that bullshit lol

People made up their minds long ago lol. Even if you make some elegant speech they probably knew you were going to say it and have the excuses ready to poke holes in your inflated moment.

You're just essentially wasting your time like a prisoner of death row saying he was innocent while they are starting the electric chair at the same time. The decisioning was done long ago and they aren't gonna change their mind coz of one last plea lol

I cringe when they do it

Did the jewish scriptwriters have nothing better in mind? lol

This. This is why i dont watch movies anymore

Kyle Brovlofski in South Park always does it, I guess it’s why trey and Matt made him jewish

it might work, but for Chad only