Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate those anime and shows that have a cringy character that kills for fun and joy.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I remember watching that Tanya the evil anime and the first episode it is revealed she let her troops get killed because they disobeyed orders, and then she gives off this cringey smile:
tumblr_oje0yoyT4p1sg9gi2o1_500.gif

I stopped watching the show just because of that.
This trope is so over used, I hate seeing a crazy character that loves killing because it is always the same cringy overused shit.

i can't get through i single episode of anime without getting bored anymore

So basically Harley Quinn characters

It's usually an excuse to lazy writing, instead of developing a complex and compeling nerative to why does charecter X likes to kill people.

They can get away with this shit because most anime watchers are young post pubesent boys or autistic cave dawellers that find this architype "cool" "badass" etc...

in short, anime was a mistake. Studio ghibli or bust.

Lol she made that anime you’re coping

Yeah every time they make dumbass characters like this I hear crawling in my skin playing in the background.

I hated Joe Pesci in his mafia roles for the same reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back