Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate this life so much its unreal

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
What a sick joke! i never had a friend or a foid companion ever since i grew up everyone had someone to play with but not me i had to stay home friendless .
I got bullied throughout middle school and dropped high school . I hate normies so much i see them having fun and getting pussy nobody wanted to be my friend and i never knew why :feelsree:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Even having friends its chad only

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Whites did that to her family.",
"headline": "Holocaust survivor reunites with family who saved her 71 years later through Facebook",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/holocaust...r-71-years-091603476--abc-news-lifestyle.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 14 10:06:22 UTC 2018"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Stupid \"gesture\". That man lost his consciousness after death.",
"headline": "Hundreds of people attended the funeral of a military veteran who had no family: 'We're all brothers'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hun...ary-veteran-no-family-brothers-002453574.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 14 10:05:13 UTC 2018"
},

its an absolute clownworld out here

^friends are just a cope, staying all day in basedpartment is the key

I hate this life so much its unreal​

And yet we are forced to continue enduring this shit existence because society won't let us sui.

What a sick joke! i never had a friend or a foid companion ever since i grew up everyone had someone to play with but not me i had to stay home friendless .
I got bullied throughout middle school and dropped high school . I hate normies so much i see them having fun and getting pussy nobody wanted to be my friend and i never knew why :feelsree:
throughout my whole life the opposite sex teat me bad and ovoid me

no friends or foids for your face it’s ovER and I know the feeling

Nah I had a friend group but I was walkways the joke

Indeed.

I know the feeling

0088-023.png

0088-024.png

Its not ur face Its non Ntness
Even ugly niggERs have friends

yep humanity is an absolute joke

Existence is a curse.
You were born as an ugly subhuman male, and then thrown into a hellscape dying planet where you need to work as a slave to survive, in a zogged-up globohomo feminist shithole in the worst timeline to be alive, where things are just getting worse, and worse, and worse. Over and over again.
There is only pain, agony, affliction and suffering.
You physically die, but you don't die.
You can kill your physical self, you can't kill yourself.
It's an eternal curse.
There is no hope.

Last edited:
Existence is a curse.
You were born as an ugly subhuman male, and then thrown into a hellscape dying planet where you need to work as a slave to survive, in a zogged-up globohomo feminist shithole in the worst timeline to be alive, where things are just getting worse, and worse, and worse. Over and over again.
There is only pain, agony, affliction and suffering.
You physically die, but you don't die.
It's an eternal curse.
There is no hope.
man your a genius this is how I feel everyday. The human race is a joke.

why don’t i commit suicide? not telling you to just asking why you haven’t considered it

Life is nothing but pointless suffering. I hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back