Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate uncompassionate and unempathetic people I wish we can punish them for not helping each other they make me want to vomit

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
I can't wait for world War 3 to start :feelsdevil: I hate the human race so much especially you sick and disgusting unempathetic and uncompassionate judgmental rats you people are so sick :feelsree::reeeeee: , all of you people who don't care about others suffer it makes me not feel not so sorry for people like seeing them on terrorist attacks for example because they deserve to get punished for not helping others and being too indifferent people deserve to get punished, kind heart people need to be more loved and rewarded, it's not fair how the world works :feelsree: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Yes, based, high IQ misanthropic thread

Humans suck, they're cunts to other animals, one another and the environment

I can't wait for world War 3 to start :feelsdevil: I hate the human race so much especially you sick and disgusting unempathetic and uncompassionate judgmental rats you people are so sick :feelsree::reeeeee: , all of you people who don't care about others suffer it makes me not feel not so sorry for people like seeing them on terrorist attacks for example because they deserve to get punished for not helping others and beingg too indifferent people deserve to get punished, kind heart people need to be more loved and rewards, it's not fair how the world works
ww3 is never gonna happen but still that dont mean you are wrong. The great filter theory and Fermi paradox dont exist out of nowhere.

Last edited:
When the dead start walking they will learn

What do you mean the wrong way?
humans will go extinct for sure but not by ww3 maybe future anomalies like climate change, ai,asteroid or alien invasion

humans will go extinct for sure but not by ww3 maybe future anomalies like climate change, ai,asteroid or alien invasion
The world needs a reset I wish we have more loving and kind people, the kind people are the ones I still have some love for them it sucks how rare they are

The world needs a reset I wish we have more loving and kind people, the kind people are the ones I still have some love for them it sucks how rare they are
putting hope in a race, species,tribe or ethnicity is useless. all of the things in the universe are subjected to the ultimate law of beginning and ending!Thus there is not reset awaiting the human race. only doom !

putting hope in a race, species,tribe or ethnicity is useless. all of the things in the universe are subjected to the ultimate law of beginning and ending!Thus there is not reset awaiting the human race. only doom !
That's the only way how it would go

Too bad nuclear weapons are a jewish fraud...

sometimes i wish putin use all his nuke on entire world tbh, so i dont have to wake up tomorrow

Yeah.

It's been like this forever.

I don't know how WW3 will happen. There are already a few trigger points.

I don't know if it would escalate soon enough. Just some continuing the flow of the same old days. Just another day upon another day.

You're not better than them. In their shoes you would be the same.

I really hate what I've become. Normies would no longer believe me at this point, but I used to have a lot of empathy. I just wanted good things to happen to everyone, and I didn't want bad things to happen to anyone.

But after years of bullying, especially middleschool and highschool, after years of being treated like a subhuman whenever I go outside, after years of physical and emotional starvation, they finally wore me down.

I have become less empathetic and compassionate. My life experiences and the way normies treated me led me down this path.

BUT NORMGROIDS HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSE. THEY WERE MEANINGLESSLY CRUEL TOWARDS ME FOR NO REASON. JUST BECAUSE I AM AN EASY TARGET.

Last edited:
I really hate what I've become. Normies would no longer believe me at this point, but I used to a lot of empathy. I just wanted good things to happen to everyone, and I didn't bad things to happen to anyone.

But afters years of bullying, especially middleschool and highschool, after years of being treated like a subhuman whenever I go outside, after years of physical and emotional starvation, they finally wore me down.

I have become less empathetic and compassionate. My life experiences and the way normies treated me led me down this path.

BUT NORMGROIDS HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSE. THEY WERE MEANINGLESSLY CRUEL TOWARDS ME FOR NO REASON. JUST BECAUSE I AM AN EASY TARGET.
I hate normies too I’m sorry what you’ve been through, what MBTI are you? Because with me because I value more feelings then logic I’m INFP

I hate normies too I’m sorry what you’ve been through, what MBTI are you? Because with me because I value more feelings then logic I’m INFP
INFP-T

sometimes i wish putin use all his nuke on entire world tbh, so i dont have to wake up tomorrow
Yeah! Fuck the human race man most human are disgusting scums tbh too bad the end of humanity won’t come soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back