Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate these dating coaches that give out Chad-only advice .. “let women know you have options” .. “be willing to walk away” .. “date 50 women”

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
The bottom 95% of men simply ARE NOT ABLE TO follow your advice .. we simply don’t have the options

If you’re a non chad and get into a relationship, you won’t be able to just jump to the next woman, since your girlfriend is likely your ONLY option at that point

Last edited:
True :blackpill: I ciuld only lie about my options and that would be obvious since foids can see if other foids find you attractive

I'm watching John Anthony Lifestyle on YouTube right now. I wouldn't even bother wasting thousands on his course because I know it wouldn't work. I don't even know where to go to meet women because I live in a rural area.

The live in a different dimension to us. They can't comprehend the incel experience. Much of their advice will get incels shunned, beaten or imprisoned.