Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the summer so much it's unreal

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I went outside today and I can feel that it is getting warmer. It totally ruined my entire day because I was reminded that summer is a few months away.

Fucking hate that accursed season for a billion reasons I am sure many of you guys can relate with.

Summer here is hell, spring is the best season.

Why? I love summer, but it’ll probably be different now how I see summer since I’m graduated

Every season is a season of loneliness and misery :incel:

Why? I love summer, but it’ll probably be different now how I see summer since I’m graduated
It's the season of mog. Of seeing hot foids in skimpy clothes that you will never have. It's the season of social activities. Friends being together and laughing, families going on vacations and relaxing.

All while I rot.

What isn't there to hate?

Hot weather makes my heart beat fast

It's the season of mog. Of seeing hot foids in skimpy clothes that you will never have.
I saw that all year round not specifically summer
It's the season of social activities. Friends being together and laughing, families going on vacations and relaxing.

All while I rot.

Did u always NEET or rot during the summer? You didn’t go on vacation or go to a summer camp when younger?

I went outside today and I can feel that it is getting warmer. It totally ruined my entire day because I was reminded that summer is a few months away.

Fucking hate that accursed season for a billion reasons I am sure many of you guys can relate with.
I hate summer also for many reasons, which I will discern below:
-The heat: I live in one of the worst climates in the US, summer is hot & humid, so nature-coping is very hard to do.
-The bugs; explained by the previous statement
-Constant dehydration; I spend tons of time just making sure I'm hydrated to not get sick.
-Normies are enjoying life, whilst I rot: Summer during HS was always such suifuel, and I would always feel way worse over those months.
-Getting wealthmogged: Granted, my family has afforded a few vacations over the years, but it's nothing compared to what I've seen others do. It especially pissed me off seeing them getting to enjoy places such as Europe or the Caribbean, whilst we could only afford the State.

If you don't think that that is amplified 10000 times during the summer then you don't go outside.
Yeah idk what he's getting at here: Sure, normshits always do this, but the summer increases it.

At least during the Winter, I know that they will be spending tons of time with family, as well as also enduring college or some other commitment as I am.

I love Summer because of the warm weather, long days and lack of colds and flus. Winter (especially) December and January is my least favorite time of year.

If you don't think that that is amplified 10000 times during the summer then you don't go outside.
I worked during the summer at 16-17 and the places or vacations I went to or the time I was out didn’t have many Zoomers. So I wasn’t in areas with Zoomer foids my age anyways so I didn’t notice it much nor care.

It's the season of mog. Of seeing hot foids in skimpy clothes that you will never have.

All while I rot.

This was another thing for me; I also always noticed I fapped way more over summer than fall/winter time.

I fucking hated seeing them in those short-skimpy shorts, it was gigasuifuel knowing all I would ever get is being able to fap to the thoughts of it.

I love seeing ass and tits

-Getting wealthmogged: Granted, my family has afforded a few vacations over the years, but it's nothing compared to what I've seen others do. It especially pissed me off seeing them getting to enjoy places such as Europe or the Caribbean, whilst we could only afford the State.
I’ve only been on two family vacations in 20 years, only within the states. What’s brutal is seeing people go on vacations with their friends.

I’ve only been on two family vacations in 20 years, only within the states. What’s brutal is seeing people go on vacations with their friends.
Yeah that is an absolute brutal lifemog: Not only are they able to go on a trip, but they do it with friends & even their girlfriends.

It's just another reminder how we literally are in two separate worlds from normies.

And that's the only good part about it; must be brutal in the Balkans though.
We have sluts too now that summer is shining im lobing it although too many foids are subhumans

I disagree, only season where incels can walk outside and atleast enjoy nature