Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the state I’m in after masturbation session

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
I don’t know if I should fall asleep and let the cum dry on my pubic hair and underwear

If I should shower and then fall asleep

If I should keep masturbating, sucks when I shower and find a really good doujin and have to wait until next night

Cum into toilet=no clean up=easier life

Keep fapping till you cum blood.
Happened to me once, must've torn some tube or something, didn't affect me when peeing.

keep masturbating

Keep fapping till you cum blood.
Happened to me once, must've torn some tube or something, didn't affect me when peeing.
How long were you masturbating for? Fuck

just got done fapping to some victoria models on celebjihad it was my 3rd fap in 2 hours :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

u good bro
Why am I the weird one for cumming into the toilet?
T8Fb40Y

I’ve spent 20hrs + fapping and switching between anime in my LDAR sessions during Christmas break from uni and never came blood wtf lol
your fapping must be weak
deathgripmaxx

it hurt like fuck when cumming I straight up came blood and it felt like I had a cut near my prostate somewhere. :feelsautistic:

your fapping must be weak
deathgripmaxx

it hurt like fuck when cumming I straight up came blood and it felt like I had a cut near my prostate somewhere. :feelsautistic:
my dick is smaller than index finger when erect

Huh2

Why the hell aren't you onaholemaxxing?

No mess and cleanup is as simple as running some water in it and drying it with a towel.

That's the only way I'd do it but I never will again as I'm on nofap and will never cum again until I ascend.

I feel like you're baiting me with that avi, but I already got warned for it.
:feelstastyman:
charlemagnes paladin
View attachment 43986

Why the hell aren't you onaholemaxxing?

No mess and cleanup is as simple as running some water in it and drying it with a towel.

That's the only way I'd do it but I never will again as I'm on nofap and will never cum again until I ascend.
if I were to buy one and ship to Canada it’s like $100+ and if someone saw the box I go to jail
OH FUCK KNAJJD ONLINE

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/135-9141791-4701060?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=onahole

They are 2x-4x the price compared to the US but Amazon would certainly get in trouble for selling them before you ever would for buying them.

Those guys were importing doujinshis at the airport that got in trouble. You got nothing to worry about.

View attachment 43992
I was going to get the virgin age admission but I would have to get all the other supplies and shit and it would be a lot of money

Step 1 : Get a tissue ,clean up
Step 1.5 : (Use pr0n or imagination)
Step 2 : round 9? of masturbation
Step 3: repeat step 1
Step 4 : ZZZZZZZZZZ

I was going to get the virgin age admission but I would have to get all the other supplies and shit and it would be a lot of money

I already showed you the synthetic loli juice and the only other thing you'd need is a $5 microfiber towel.

It is crazy though how much it costs in Canada desu.

OH FUCK KNAJJD ONLINE

IMG 6496

https://nhentai.net/g/224316/

don’t I need to get onatsuyu or does it come with it it’s like $20-30

I paid like $35 for a two pack of mine.

It comes with a little packet smaller than a ketchup packet rofl. It would be barely good for one session.

I kept mine sealed as a decoration, it's a pretty cool package.

I paid like $35 for a two pack of mine.

It comes with a little packet smaller than a ketchup packet rofl. It would be barely good for one session.

I kept mine sealed as a decoration, it's a pretty cool package.
thx m8

going to maybe get one during my 1 week break if I feel like spending

thx m8

going to maybe get one during my 1 week break if I feel like spending

Try to get it from Amazon US if you can Amazon CA is insane. I think even with shipping it'd be way cheaper.

Stop making these threads, its not even that its disgusting its that youre posts are giving me second hand embarrassment, why would you post this JFL

Stop making these threads, its not even that its disgusting its that youre posts are giving me second hand embarrassment, why would you post this JFL
Virgin high social iq Vs Chad low inhib shitposts

I also wanted to tell you I own the Virgin Age Admission and it is insane.

Getting it in is mondo hard, geez.

But once I'm in it's amazing. I have a wakizashi (average).

I read some of your posts before on the subject and you'll be completely fine with a tanto.

In fact I'm kind of jealous because you would be able to feel the lining a lot more compared to me who just completely fills it up.