Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE THE FEELING PEOPLE GOSSIP ABOUT ME ALL THE TIME WHERE I LIVE

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
This bitch got back to her room and was talking for a minute with an owner of a place where I live and started quickly talking where she ended university and where his children ended up. I was listening-in and they started for a while talking a little quieter (I have bad relations with this bitch) and I heard something like: "yeah he could be with that talking press spokesman"...

FUCK ALL PEOPLE

Why would he say something like that if they were actually talking about me? Because I like to talk outloud what I think sometimes and can have monologs about how this world work and politics. They might had listened-in and as normies have a kick out of it, because HAHA HE IS TALKING WITH SOMEONE OVER THE PHONE SUCH A PHILOSOPHICAL SHIT HAHA HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE TALK ABOUT while they are just NPCs.

The owner know I got problems with law so when he talk to me he doesn't try shit with me 'cause he doesn't know what I am capable of.

I want power and kill people in gulags.

Welcome back.

Ok go fuck yourself. I hope you will get dick cancer and it will fall off and sweaty niggaz will fuck you in that whole giving you various ilnesses including AIDs and you will die in torments like a fuckin stupid cunt you are

People are watching me all the time to keep tabs on me. I can hear them whisper and laugh. I know how you feel brocel.

People are watching me all the time to keep tabs on me. I can hear them whisper and laugh. I know how you feel brocel.
I fought several people and I am calm, but I can go postal I know that, it is just I don't wanna rot in jail