Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the fact that I'm attracted to womeb

radim

radim

Greycel
I fucking despise foids. I fucking despise everything about the female race, and the only thing that intensifies this shit I feel is the fact that I was designed to breed with them. And that I can't fucking spend 24 fucking hours without thinking about having sex with one. And yet, I am unable to. I feel like a thirsty man separated by a thick glass wall, unbreakable by my mere hands. On that other side is a sea of water, filled with scabs and STDs. Yet, it's the best I can get.

But all my life, it's just never been that way. I've been denied a relationship, I've never had one, never been aided in having one. And it won't be all if I didn't feel certainly fucking despised by the same species I'm supposed to be attracted to. Imagine needing something that actively fucking hates you. How is somebody supposed to live like this? I'm starved for fucking anything, never felt the touch of a woman, never felt a kiss, a hug, or nothing. But fuck me right? :reeeeee: Fuck me for being this way. Fuck me for not being chad. A normalfag would read this and be like "haha lmao look at this weirdo that's starving for women, what a loser incel." But they don't know what it's like. Usually I'd agree with them, I try not to care about women, I take my incelibacy as a curse I just have to live with but what makes it SO FUCKING HARD ARE THOSE FUCKING BIOLOGICAL URGES! WHY?

I have to lie down here in this basement, I don't even deserve a place this good. And I have to listen to this 6'4 chad (I'm sure) fuck the shit out of this bitch 24 fucking 7 while I study here like the loser that I am. I have no qualificiations in life or nothing. I feel like God is mocking me and I deserve it. I'm just a piece of shit stuck here. The added sex is just the cherry on top. My Dad wants to call me but fuck him, why didn't he help me deal with this? Why is it that fucking 24 years down the line now he wants to act like he gives a shit? Bless my Mom she tries, but she doesn't understand.

I can't be a fag either. It's a pipeline that dwells in my thoughts but that shit is all kinds of fucked up for real. I'm not even homophobic or anything because I don't have time to hate them. I actually pity them and after suffering like this for so long I get it. I get why people can be so desperate for attention they crave the touch of anything, even if it's another man. But nah, that lifestyle just ends in misery. Fuck that shit.

I want to apologize to God, but it doesn't feel genuine enough. I'm sorry for being a genetic mess, I'm sorry I couldn't do it. Sorry for being such a fucking degenerate. But I don't want it anymore, I don't want to be attracted to women, nor men. I don't like this shit, I hate it. I just want to be left alone of those urges and accomplish something else in my life. Please.

Fd7b2209d30187b166003a986ff98f19fd43960a11bd59a42136e08772360a65 1

:feelsrope:

My only advice to you is accrue paper fiat currency and go to as many fine' establishments of the night within your budget you'll eventually find a girl who wants to indirectly be with you through your money and just become a regular it's the closest thing to "love" we will feel. Or just Jesusmaxxx and be a monk with no earthly desire's and wait for the unknown kingdom after death. Roll the dice :feelshmm:

None of this is anything you should be apologizing for, unless you believe you consented to being born as a subhuman in modern society; it's all elites and the foids/normies who either contribute to or are fine with the state of discrimination against sub 5 males, hypergamy, and foid privilege. I don't care about being attracted to foids since that's not the problem, the problem is the current state of society that's keeping you from fulfilling that biological desire to fuck; thinking anything else is cucked. :feelsjuice:

i masturbate to cartoon girls because i hate real women so much

I also hate being attracted to womeb