Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the bitches that pretend to be republicans

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Yu_agz4awIM

This bitch doesn’t believe anything she is saying just trying to appeal to demographic(all foids do this). But when it’s like this it pisses me off the most. I might try to approach one of these grifters if I see one compaigning or something lol. “Omg inkwell, I only want alll the grandpas and old dudes and young fuckboy country doucebags to give me validation, don’t make me call them, know your place”:foidSoy:

Ultimately, none of these foids truly have any solid convictions or beliefs; they make them up in a failing attempt to deviate from their inherent nature of simple Chad-worshipping and wondering how best they can get one, and all would be fully willing to flip their beliefs and settle for either a 6'2, blue-eyed, mogger white nationalist Chad, or 6'2, high T Tyrone depending on the specific type of ideology they adopt... :feelsclown:

It's just a simple fact that they do it to grift attention and such from retarded right-wing copers who believe a modern Western foid on TikTok is legitimately not as hypergamous, and engaging in the same discriminatory treatment towards subhumans as the rest; though perhaps with some loose economic beliefs usually based more on contempt towards sub 5 males and legitimate dislike of homosexuals. :society:

Last edited:

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Yu_agz4awIM

This bitch doesn’t believe anything she is saying just trying to appeal to demographic(all foids do this). But when it’s like this it pisses me off the most. I might try to approach one of these grifters if I see one compaigning or something lol. “Omg inkwell, I only want alll the grandpas and old dudes and young fuckboy country doucebags to give me validation, don’t make me call them, know your place”:foidSoy:

Hi iq.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back