Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate that I went to a rich high school

ayowai

ayowai

Greycel
I went to a pretty rich public school with lots of really attractive foids who went to party schools and just graduated. My Instagram feed is filled with foids who are living well outside their means, taking lavish vacations and eating at expensive restaurants and living in nice apartments in the city at 22 on a teacher's salary or something and so they must be being subsidized by their wealthy parents. Meanwhile my parents are making me pay rent to live at home even though I have a job.

Lmao what a clown world.

Wealthmogs me to shit for going to a rich highschool

Wealthmogs me to shit for going to a rich highschool
Doesn't mean much once you graduate if your parents aren't willing to give you anything (like mine)

But yeah it was nice to get a good education and be well prepped for college.

Better than dealing with personal violence every day.

I also went to a predominantly rich high school, even though I’m from a lower middle class family. It was brutal getting face and wealth mogged by practically everyone.

The only plus was that there weren’t as many niggers and spics.

I also went to a predominantly rich high school, even though I’m from a lower middle class family. It was brutal getting face and wealth mogged by practically everyone.

The only plus was that there weren’t as many niggers and spics.
Yeah that was def the upside.

But the amount of foids I know who are gonna coast through life with no effort is just insane.

Most of my classmates were rich in 10th grade and seeing them happy on instagram while I was rotting depressed in my room with no friends was the final straw for me and I attempted suicide that night but sadly survived and had to go to school the next week while still feeling fucked up from the pills I took.

Delete it. I did, it's much better.
kikestagram's full of normies and i'd rather not have to see other people my age having fun and living good lives every time i go on it

Most of my classmates were rich in 10th grade and seeing them happy on instagram while I was rotting depressed in my room with no friends was the final straw for me and I attempted suicide that night but sadly survived and had to go to school the next week while still feeling fucked up from the pills I took.
I'm sorry, man. Glad you're still here.

Thank god I went to a school full of poorfags like me then