Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate that i was not born in usa/uk/germany

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I mean i could at least wageslave and live on my own far away from toxic parents and toxic neighbourhood

however i been born in 2nd tier country and most jobs here which i can do dont pay enough to rent the cheapest studio type flat (only one room, toilet, half of kitchen, very small size)

what i have here is people who abused insulted me in the past from either school or social circles that always cockblock me andtry to make all girls stop talking with me

fml id love to escape this place

Don't give up. German companies are desperately looking for working people. You just need to know the basics of German language and any kind of working class job skills.

Also, German people tend to like foreigners that are friendly and not completely retarded.

Don't give up. German companies are desperately looking for working people. You just need to know the basics of German language and any kind of working class job skills.

Also, German people tend to like foreigners that are friendly and not completely retarded.

i already reached perfectionism in english which is my second language. i dont like german. also i emmigrated for 2 yrs in the past to UK and there was ton of naughty people in low quality jobs, like plain toxic

i already reached perfectionism in english which is my second language. i dont like german. also i emmigrated for 2 yrs in the past to UK and there was ton of naughty people in low quality jobs, like plain toxic
Don't go to the UK. They are the island monkeys. You can also go to any other EU country, but Germany is a really good choice considering what you are planning to do. Spain has no jobs at all. You can try NZ or Canada as well. Or some remote island.

Wouldn't moving to another city also be good? Just to ghost parents and to find a job?

You're not missing much.

What country you from OP?

fuck germany tbh

I wouldn't want to be born in jewmany

Lol in your title you said you're unhappy you wasn't born here yet in the post you just said you didn't enjoy the toxic ppl, UK is fucking shit unless you're upper 30% wealthwise or a raging alcoholic disguising it behind "social functions", seriously this place sucks if you're not a typical NT dog type outgoing cunt.

lol the UK is awful, theres next to no jobs here and housing costs a fortune, you'd probably be just as fucked here as you are where you are.

True, most UK jobs pay shit also. He'd be better off adding Australia or Canada to the list!

lol the UK is awful, theres next to no jobs here and housing costs a fortune, you'd probably be just as fucked here as you are where you are.

Oh and we also have an idiot in charge (not saying that's a bad thing tbh - beats having a foid).

Sorry man. I should consider more often that I'm lucky to live in Germany.
We are awesome. Great beer, great weather (in my opinion), great streets, great cars, great brothels.

UK sucks a PHAT dick. That place is really disgusting, it's like a sweaty grandpa dressed as woman, begging you to allow him to blow you off. I only like UK's nature: the rural area, the mountains and the "bank".