Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Was Not Meant To Walk The Earth.

My mother conceived me at 40 without IVF. To top it all off, my father was 50 at the time! Thing is though, older women breeding makes turbo autists along with many physical health issues. I was born via a C-section 2 months premature weighing only 4.5 pounds and was in the NICU for a few days to keep me alive. I wasn't born naturally, and I needed life support to not die as soon as I was born. I technically wasn't meant o exist either. Maybe that explains a lot of my problems in life
Brutal man you didn't have to go though all of this :cryfeels::cryfeels: :cryfeels: And some niggas here will claim you are fakecel because you are 6 foot :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Brutal man you didn't have to go though all of this :cryfeels::cryfeels: :cryfeels: And some niggas here will claim you are fakecel because you are 6 foot :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Yeah. it's been rough. Height alone can't save you when you have so much other stuff wrong with you. I personally don't think women should ever have kids after age 30 because of the risk to the child. A woman having kids at 40 is straight up retarded. Also, I have an intestinal condition that requires a specific dose of laxative medications every day just to keep my system going. I literally couldn't survive without modern medicine. Had this condition since age 13. Nature would have naturally finished me off at 13, jfl. I wonder if people can somehow sense that I'm really not supposed to still be alive, lol.

I personally don't think women should ever have kids after age 30 because of the risk to the child. A woman having kids at 40 is straight up retarded.
I support this too. It's surprising there aren't any laws preventing such reckless :feelsugh:

I support this too. It's surprising there aren't any laws preventing such reckless :feelsugh:
I know. Very silly to risk having kids at such an old age. But enforcing such laws would be so hard, as there would be riots and all kinds of chaos as a result.

Hey mang, at least you were expected and wanted for your birth

@Chudpreet @Destroyed lonely
I’m not an IVF baby and idk if @Destroyed lonely is, but we can probably relate a bit since we’re arranged marriage babies. We were brought into this world due to unions lacking in any attraction and an institution that allowed our physically subpar dads to play catch up with genetically fitter males in the sexual arms race. People on this forum glorify arranged marriage so much when the truth is being born of one is one of the most shameful things about the average brown ethnic’s existence

I’m not an IVF baby and idk if @Destroyed lonely is, but we can probably relate a bit since we’re arranged marriage babies. We were brought into this world due to unions lacking in any attraction and an institution that allowed our physically subpar dads to play catch up with genetically fitter males in the sexual arms race. People on this forum glorify arranged marriage so much when the truth is being born of one is one of the most shameful things about the average brown ethnic’s existence
This feeling literally applies to 80%+ of human beings, since majority of marriages are betabux, you were literally brought up as leverage and a extension of your mother.