Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate teenagers obession with social media/Senator getting egged, punches teen

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I just saw this and everyone is siding with the teenager but I hate that teenager stupid little punk deserved to get hit!

I hate teenagers obsession with social media and how they have a phone in the hand 24/7. Seriously he stands there pointing a phone in the senator´s face while smashing an egg on his head wtf did he expect?

I don´t know there is just something that makes me so angry when I see people with their phone in their hands especially teenagers they are so addicted to these devices and so narccisticly obessed over getting likes, validation and attention I am so glad this teenager got punched.

I just watched this. Fucking retarded kids. He probably wanted some good boy points from the liberals by holding his fucking stupid phone to record it. Deserved to get fucking punched the little cunt. Attention whore faggot kid.

I remember a guy throwing his shoe to george bush..

bush did 9/11

Exactly my thoughts when I saw this video. People are praising the little prick too wtf? Smashing an egg on someone you disagree with’s head shouldn’t warrant positive reinforcement, it’ll just encourage him to continue to be a shitty person. Bet his only thoughts when getting punched were “Fuck yeah, this will go viral!”

Not the same at all he threw a shoe from a distance that missed what I am talking here is specifically how annoying it is for teenagers to have that fucking phone in their hands all the time and in this instance sticking the phone all up in that man´s face while the teenager smirks thinking nothing will happen to him.

Teenagers don´t have any respect for anyone anymore it´s all about attention by filming everything and they all think they are safe behind their screens, fuck I hate smart phones.

Not the same at all he threw a shoe from a distance that missed what I am talking here is specifically how annoying it is for teenagers to have that fucking phone in their hands all the time and in this instance sticking the phone all up in that man´s face while the teenager smirks thinking nothing will happen to him.

Teenagers don´t have any respect for anyone anymore it´s all about attention by filming everything and they all think they are safe behind their screens, fuck I hate smart phones.
Yes I understand you. i just remember him throwing shoe when i see such things

Exactly my thoughts when I saw this video. People are praising the little prick too wtf? Smashing an egg on someone you disagree with’s head shouldn’t warrant positive reinforcement, it’ll just encourage him to continue to be a shitty person. Bet his only thoughts when getting punched were “Fuck yeah, this will go viral!”
Yeah and now it wouldn´t surprise me if the Senator get sued even though the teenager smashed a egg on his head. People will say smashing an egg to the head isn´t as bad as punching someone in the face, I don´t care what the fuck they think I hate people and if some stranger came up and smashed an egg on top of my head I would fucking punch them too, a stranger shouldn´t walk up and touch you at all let alone smash a egg on your head while smirking thinking all is good, but people are protected by the law so even though the teenager was the instigator of it all the Senator sure will pay the price for acting on his NATURAL instincts like any animal would if they were put in the situation.
Yes I understand you. i just remember him throwing shoe when i see such things
Yeah okay. Tbh that was a fun and pretty random video though and Bush dodged it pretty good too.

I hate teenagers obsession with social media and how they have a phone in the hand 24/7
me too, i hate this so fucking much teenagers (especially the foids) are some of the biggest scum on the earth, they're so mean

I hate teenagers too. They take a lot of unused tight prepubescent pussy with no problem.

And Look at me cannot take any leftover loose pussy even with hard try.

Is it because my character ?

It’s a shame that little shit didn’t get knocked out

well deserved, talk shit get hit

Shoes Thrown at Bush Launch Latest Political Fashion Trend

The comments are filled with Mohammedans praising the kid. Reminder that they are all degenerate shit that would support any violence on whites.

Based senator, that kid needs a good chain whoop when he gets home

The comments are filled with Mohammedans praising the kid. Reminder that they are all degenerate shit that would support any violence on whites.
Decry muh Islamaphobia

Praise and support violence

Cognitively distorted subhumans

(Typing on my phone, so the coherence factor might be low)

I think extreme violence is warranted and necessary in these type of situations, violence as a form of retaliation should not only be permitted, but rather it should be encouraged. Allow me to explain. (Just for reference I am an "ethical vegan", I am all for compassion, passivity for the weak... But only when it is warranted, and compassion is a tool to create order)

The good noble man is not the man that simply makes his duty to create order, to spread virtue and to do good deeds helping others by being some type of a jolly passive saint...the duty of the noble man is also to destroy disorder, to tame and if
necessary to extinguish the life of the the beast that threatens order and peace. The noble man should not be a stranger to ease of spirit, tenderness of the senses's, compassion and love for others, at the same time he should be no stranger to blood, brutality, and violence.

If a hungry lion enters your village, do you try to reason with the beast? Do you try to tell him that he should look deep inside of his inner self and reconsider the act of mauling, killing and devouring one of your family members? These higher human values are not present in beast, you should overpower and extinguish the threat of evil with force.

If you just do good, and turn a blind eye to the evil of the world, that evil will spread and destroy the order you have worked to create.
To become a pacifist, to grow weak, to turn a blind eye at the presence of evil/disorder is to endorse it.

The egging is a form of warfare. We are a social species, therefore status is within a community or a group is crucial for survival and for your well being. Status within a complex society in a sense could be attributed to sharp claws, or wide wings...essentially tools of war necessary for your survival and well being. The egging was a form of warfare ,the attempt was to dimish his power...to reduce his value, worth.
The other party engaged and broke the the civil contract that binds all members of society to act in an orderly and respectful manner to one another, through this action he ripped the civil contract and brought him self back into the state of nature.

Last edited:
i'd like to see more of this tbh, the reason young people are such little shits nowadays is because they don't have to fear an adult disciplining them thusly

Want to play like a man, get treated like one.

If he was a Incel they wouldn't call it prank, they would call it terrorist attack kek

jfl @ you butt hurt cuck. the teen is based tbh. the piece of shit senator is a sell out of his own people and doesn't go by his constituents best interest. old faggot deserved it.

this new generation is retarded, gosh

I just watched this. Fucking retarded kids. He probably wanted some good boy points from the liberals by holding his fucking stupid phone to record it. Deserved to get fucking punched the little cunt. Attention whore faggot kid.

The senator deserves worse.

I side with the kid. Politicians deserve death

Fuck them both. Politicians are phony and corrupt and millenials/gen z are retarded.

I saw that scene on TV last night, my sides were absolutely gone :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He should have punched that punk a lot harder than that though.

Lol at defending Murdoch funded crooks that steal your tax money and pretending you aren't the cuck

Did you thought it alone ?
Everyone steal my tax money. Still this punk need a fist in his cornhole.

If that was a foid he would get the electric chair...

Fuck them both. Politicians are phony and corrupt and millenials/gen z are retarded.
I hate politicians too they are on the top 3 of worst people in the world.

Politicians deserve death
That is not the point, I HATE politicians too it is more the way the thing happened with that teenager acting like a stereotypical teenager with his phone up the man´s face because teenagers has to film everything and it was like he was surprised that the Senator would retaliate.
He should have punched that punk a lot harder than that though.
He should I wish the teenager had broken his nose or started bleeding but I am 100% sure he will never try to do the same thing again, people can hate on natural response violence like this all they want but one thing is sure it´s effective that teen will never try and do the same thing again.
If that was a foid he would get the electric chair...
That is true we aren´t equal not by a long shot if we changed this teenager out with a 17 year old girl who did the exact same thing he would get the electric chair.

I don't think it was the worst thing ever that the senator punched back. He should have predicted this negative public relations outcome.
He did predict that outcome, that’s why he was recording. He’s just some virtue signaling retarded teenager whoring out for attention to feed his narcissistic and insecure ego. The niggers and jew media encouraging it want to turn these autists into retarded degenerates. Humanity will fall with everyone getting an egg on their head as they walk into Auzchwitz death camp.

The only good teenagers are ones that go ER and turn their school into a bloodbath or ones that renew their subscription to Office 365 Home. With Office 365 Home, you and your family get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. You can work anywhere with apps that are always updated. It’s available in an annual or monthly subscription. Your subscription will continue until cancelled.

-Linda from Sanctioning

@angrycurrycel get in here kid

Teenagers are seen as kids even if they’re 17 and 364 days old, that Beta O’Rourke ended up being misogynist but the libs overlook it because they think he might beat Trump. Meanwhile an incel accurately says women age like milk and he’s a neo-Nazi.

Teenagers are seen as kids even if they’re 17
Notice how I NEVER refer to teenagers as "kids" because childhood was an innocent time in paradise children are innocent because they don´t yet have disgusting sexual desires like teenagers have, calling a teenager a kid is an insult to the beautiful precious paradise childhood was.

The only good teenagers are ones that go ER and turn their school into a bloodbath or ones that renew their subscription to Office 365 Home. With Office 365 Home, you and your family get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. You can work anywhere with apps that are always updated. It’s available in an annual or monthly subscription. Your subscription will continue until cancelled.

-Linda from Sanctioning
Legit loled.
But still cope.
She's a whore.
I'll tell you one thing:
She lets PowerPoint slide into her, 365 days of the year.