Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate single moms

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I hate single moms. They’re a cancer to society. Yes I do feel bad for the kids because they’re going to be raised to become faggots and troons. But I don’t understand why the fathers are absent. Did they kick the father out of their lives or did chad just pump and dump then ghosted? Whenever I download tinder I’d say half of the sluts are single moms. I personally would never date a single mom but yes I would fuck one.

Why u care for their son's. Literal subhumans as their parents

Single moms are created by low inhib young chads pumping and dumping beckys. Chad doesn't care about Becky or his son, and Becky isn't concerned with the consequences of being a slut. In the old days, Chads would settle down with Stacies early on, but now, Chad spends his 20s fucking Beckies before settling down, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake.

Usually it's some average slut who becomes infatuated with a Chad and chooses to get knocked up by him as a way of keeping him in her life.

I hate all foids

A lot of single mothers are just selfish people that don't let their kids see the father because they don't like him anymore.

Single moms are created by low inhib young chads pumping and dumping beckys. Chad doesn't care about Becky or his son, and Becky isn't concerned with the consequences of being a slut. In the old days, Chads would settle down with Stacies early on, but now, Chad spends his 20s fucking Beckies before settling down, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake.

26 million American children are fatherless

1. Child support
2. Welfare

You get these if you dump the man.

Dump the man and here is what happens. Life goes on as before. The man works to support the family but now the woman has 20-40% of his pretax income in cash to spend as she pleases

…and if the bracket is right, welfare—if the working man is in the house — or any able-bodied man is in the house, no welfare.

Any bracket, tax credits and deductions, explicitly and with the deduction of expenses etc.

It is all about money.

Last edited:
1. Child support
2. Welfare

Dump the man and hear us what happens. Life goes on as before. The man works to support the family but now the woman has 20-40% of his pretax income in cash to spend as she pleases

…and if the bracket is right, welfare—if the working man is in the house — or any able-bodied man is in the house, no welfare.

Any bracket, tax credits and deductions, explicitly and with the deduction of expenses etc.

It is all about money.
Single mum pill is basic redpill.

Single moms leech from betabuxxers only to get pregnant again so the pathetic betabuxxer simp is now forced to marry her JFL :lul:

Single moms leech from betabuxxers only to get pregnant again so the pathetic betabuxxer simp is now forced to marry her JFL :lul:
:yes:

One of the very few times I prefer being an incel tbh fr ngl.

1. Child support
2. Welfare

Dump the man and here is what happens. Life goes on as before. The man works to support the family but now the woman has 20-40% of his pretax income in cash to spend as she pleases

It is all about money.
Getting married is the most cucked thing you can do in 2023

a ton of american children are fatherless these days. that alone goes to show you how fucked up the state of betabuxxers and the modern toilet is in 2023. all these kids will be raised without the emotional support that they need form their fathers

Attachments

• Angry.jpg
    Angry.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3
Being fatherless isn't the only concern, being fatherless AND being raised by a rotten irresponsible incompetent whore is what ruins those children's lives. What are the chances a 17-21 years old Becky who was stupid or careless enough to get knocked up after years of indulgence in promiscuous sex is going to be a proper mother?

That said, I think young pregnant whores are especially hot and their sight makes me wanna rape them hard then slice their bellies wide open and shove the fetus down their throats (in Stronghold Crusader).