Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate seeing women being passively aggressive towards eachother

Left4Dead

Left4Dead

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
It makes me uncomfortable asf for some reason. It's just so awkward how they make these passive aggressive comments towards eachother.

Idek why I get uncomfortable because I'm not even involved and I'm just observing but it's just so weird.

All women have an autistic spectrum called 'Female', that's why.

I hate seeing women being passively aggressive towards eachother

most of this is redundant, which is why i crossed it out

Women even hate each other. So why should I think any differently of them?

I am a proud misogynist :feelshmm:

Women even hate each other. So why should I think any differently of them?

I am a proud misogynist :feelshmm:
I saw a peak post on this forum that suggested women don't really cared for each other and that they're psychopaths. Richard Ramirez killed plenty of women and his fangirls didn't gave a single FUCK.

I saw a peak post on this forum that suggested women don't really cared for each other and that they're psychopaths. Richard Ramirez killed plenty of women and his fangirls didn't gave a single FUCK.
High IQ post :feelsthink::bigbrain:

It makes me uncomfortable asf for some reason. It's just so awkward how they make these passive aggressive comments towards eachother.

Idek why I get uncomfortable because I'm not even involved and I'm just observing but it's just so weird.
Same. They are so evil, that they are agressive even towards their own gender!

Why? It is the funniest shit jfl

Why? It is the funniest shit jfl
I just feel really awkward in situations like that. Even if I'm watching a video or something where it's happening it still feels so awkward lol

I just feel really awkward in situations like that. Even if I'm watching a video or something where it's happening it still feels so awkward lol
Just laugh at them and cheer every time they roast each other to fuel the flame