Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate Seeing a Girl With a Phat Ass

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★
Title.
It makes me mad that I will never get that in my bed. All I can think about is putting my face in it and how it looks in doggystyle lol.

Boobs are superior to shitholes

Title.
It makes me mad that I will never get that in my bed. All I can think about is putting my face in it and how it looks in doggystyle lol.
Most of that shit looks disgusting. Ass looks like a waterbed full of cottage cheese. Disgusting coonery.

by Allah , i will have the GYATT in paradise after I get martyred in the cause of sharia law to enforce state mandated wives for every incel.

Most of that shit looks disgusting. Ass looks like a waterbed full of cottage cheese. Disgusting coonery.
Fake news

Title.
No girl with a phat ass for your face

by Allah , i will have the GYATT in paradise after I get martyred in the cause of sharia law to enforce state mandated wives for every incel.
No GYATT for your face

I don't even pay attention to them anymore.

I don't even pay attention to them anymore.
A few days ago there was a slut with a phat ass and you could see her thong thru her yoga pants. HOW COULD YOU NOT RESIST