Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate productivity culture

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
All those gurus and "bros" telling you that you have to wake up at 4AM, take cold showers, read self help books and don't have any copes except work/study because it's a waste of time can go fuck themselves. Life as an incel is already depressing to devote it just to improve your productivity and do work or uni related stuff.

"Instead of playing videogames you must listen to this podcast and then meditate to boost your productivity and become the best version of yourself, the sigma male:soy:" yeah whatever fuck you man.

1E0DFD0D 530E 4079 B643 553AADB6E32B

you should still moneymaxx just in case

based, just do the basic that is work n workout, dont need to be productive 24/7, we aren't made for that

Only holes like this shit, I study the night before and I'm the best in most my classes, school and work is easy as fuck

Normies have to be constantly working hard and self-improving to try to stand out above all the other normies to find a wife. If a normie is willing to put in 10 hour days working hard, there is other normies who are willing to do 12 hours days 7 days a week and offer the girl a more luxurious lifestyle.

All those gurus and "bros" telling you that you have to wake up at 4AM, take cold showers, read self help books and don't have any copes except work/study because it's a waste of time can go fuck themselves. Life as an incel is already depressing to devote it just to improve your productivity and do work or uni related stuff.

"Instead of playing videogames you must listen to this podcast and then meditate to boost your productivity and become the best version of yourself, the sigma male:soy:" yeah whatever fuck you man.
You might get far and rich but it will NEVER replace your LOOKS

Productivity is gay just cold turkey when you need to do something or finish off something (that's how I do it if something needs to be done).

Yes, I hate this as well, especially when it comes from people whose idea of "work" is to answer emails and be in meetings all day, while their army of employees beneath them do all of the actual work.

Only holes like this shit, I study the night before and I'm the best in most my classes, school and work is easy as fuck
While true that it's mostly foids there are many male normies who follow this retarded trend too.
Yes, I hate this as well, especially when it comes from people whose idea of "work" is to answer emails and be in meetings all day, while their army of employees beneath them do all of the actual work.
Eh honestly I've seen it in coding or other "techie" jobs too. "I wake up at 4AM, go running for an hour, take a cold shower and then I start coding non stop. I stop and meditate each 3 hours without screens and then I have a quick low carb lunch to stay in focus. This has let me boost my productivity, income and networking :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ". Being so devote of your job seems pathetic.

While true that it's mostly foids there are many male normies who follow this retarded trend too.

Eh honestly I've seen it in coding or other "techie" jobs too. "I wake up at 4AM, go running for an hour, take a cold shower and then I start coding non stop. I stop and meditate each 3 hours without screens and then I have a quick low carb lunch to stay in focus. This has let me boost my productivity, income and networking :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ". Being so devote of your job seems pathetic.
It is. When your work is your entire life and identity your existence is hollow.

If you have to watch this videos it's already ovER for you

Cringe faggots

Except For Gymmaxxing , All Of The Others Are Bullshit , "Muh Sleep Early To Grind"

Just do your job and get it done why go overboard unless you work for yourself.

If its a question of getting a larger bonus then all you have to do is be smarter than your coworker if you cant do that youre already fucked. That is if youre faggot enough to care about meager increase to your bonus anyways :feelsYall:

World went downhill since '90s.

aHl7gHVts3vg6wGhjYlyRYGlJCDWOn_large.jpg

Yeah that's why I sleep 10hrs daily (minimum)