Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Hate Pisslam.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
Why should I believe a Muslim or Christian who tells me I have to do this or that to get to Heaven?
Because the existence of God is a deep human instinct as proved by studies done on children. Everyone is born with the innate belief that there is a creator deity, it is our liberal and secular education that causes us to lose it.

Just as there is no proof of God there is also no proof of the idea that the universe came from nothing and random changes caused the solar system and earth and life to form. Both of those are belief systems but one aligns closely to our natural human intuitions. If atheists believe that the universe did indeed arrange itself randomly then they should apply their logic to everything in existence today. If I told an atheist that a car somehow assembled itself and filled petrol inside itself they would say I'm wrong and that such a thing is not possible but they have no problem in using the same logic when it comes to the universe.

As for Christianity vs Islam, Islam aligns more closely to a pure monotheism unlike christianity which is why it is the truth

Because the existence of God is a deep human instinct as proved by studies done on children. Everyone is born with the innate belief that there is a creator deity, it is our liberal and secular education that causes us to lose it.

Just as there is no proof of God there is also no proof of the idea that the universe came from nothing and random changes caused the solar system and earth and life to form. Both of those are belief systems but one aligns closely to our natural human intuitions. If atheists believe that the universe did indeed arrange itself randomly then they should apply their logic to everything in existence today. If I told an atheist that a car somehow assembled itself and filled petrol inside itself they would say I'm wrong and that such a thing is not possible but they have no problem in using the same logic when it comes to the universe.

As for Christianity vs Islam, Islam aligns more closely to a pure monotheism unlike christianity which is why it is the truth
fuck your god and religion. I swear i would genocide all muslim and burn their fucking quran infront of them when I torture all of yo. Are god gonna save you now? No its just despair and nihilism in the end

God is a retard And he should be raped by the entire human species while we die in the hells of fire which is existence. Thus a nuke for all continent is approchable. Cling to your god in the end he will not save you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

I would burn all quran. Your people and religion fucked with my LIFE!!!

fuck your god and religion. I swear i would genocide all muslim and burn their fucking quran infront of them when I torture all of yo. Are god gonna save you now? No its just despair and nihilism in the end

God is a retard And he should be raped by the entire human species while we die in the hells of fire which is existence. Thus a nuke for all continent is approchable. Cling to your god in the end he will not save you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.
You must be indian

you must be a retard who suck someone toes because he said so

just be a warlord theory