Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Hate Pisslam.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
The Quran on the other hand has been preserved since the time it was revealed and is the verbatim word of God.
Ah right, so I have to believe you or some other man who tells me that the Qur'an is the final word of God and anything before or after it is fake?

Last edited:
Without a religion its not possible to be anti degeneracy and anti fag because you have no actual arguments against it
just as well i never said that
Back then everyone was based, Islam is the only thing with based foid policies now
ok then just go back to the way things were previously. btw islam is slowly giving foids more rights so it is not some bastion against degeneracy

Ah right, so I have to believe you or some other man who tells me that the Qur'an is the final word of God and anything before or after it is fake?
No. Just look at the 4 Gospels, each one offers a different account of the life of Jesus. Christian sources themselves confirm that it has been corrupted. I challenge you to find a version of the Quran that doesn't begin with al fatiha and end with an nas

View: https://i.imgur.com/U7fGKoj.jpg

I hate pisslam so fucking much. People who believe it's a solution for us are dumb. Polygamy is allowed in Islam.

(Quran 4:3) "Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess."

This would lead to Chads using polygamy in order to get foids. It would be even worse than our situation right now.

Incest and inbreeding is also allowed in Pisslam. Muslim countries are the most inbreed in the world:

View: https://i.imgur.com/4X7Mjwm.jpeg

View: https://i.imgur.com/hf9KJuz.jpeg

In Afghanistan and Pakistan they have sex with boys. They are faggots:

Seriously fuck Pisslam. It's a shit religion.

Hmm selective argumentation.

Its easy to to pick and choose which arguments to use and then point fingers.

I am sure there are 2 fingers pointing back at you for every finger you point at Islam.

Whose race is dying and eventually will be a minority because there women prefer to have sex with dogs and Chad only whilst taking birth control pills? The whites.

Whose lands are getting flooded with ethnics because without them the economies will collapse and making ethnics majority in some 20 years from now ? The whites.

Whose women are fcuking and breeding outside the race and destroying it? The whites.

Whose children are trannies with stupid tatoose all over their bodies and male children trying to be female and vice versa? The whites

The list can go on so just becareful when you point fingers

Whose leaders are doing everything to destroy their race? The whites.

Nomadic hunter gatherers are superior and pagans

No. Just look at the 4 Gospels, each one offers a different account of the life of Jesus. Christian sources themselves confirm that it has been corrupted. I challenge you to find a version of the Quran that doesn't begin with al fatiha and end with an nas

I don't follow. How does that make the Qur'an the final and only book of religion and all other religious texts are fake?

The only religion that can actually be anti degeneracy and stand up to liberal arguments? Indeed

Do you believe anything other then the Remembrance of Allah is degenerate?

Good to see cucktians and cucklims fighting with each other :lul::lul:

430 Million Arabs couldn't defeat the 15 million Jews even once
(((Money))) rules the world.
They bomb the twin towers and say it were the arabs, because nothing was found except a passport.
Push the lie nonstop in kike media until everyone believes it.
Then the stupid americans march once again for their jewish overlords into another war that was initiated by the evil satanics.

Yeah and how do you think the Jews got the money or power? they simply were high IQ and never listened to some retarded ideas society has now. Muslims are stupid so are all the other cucks
They are evil bastards that's why they have that much money.
Interest charges are a jewish invention.
And the holy Hitler deleted all so his people were free from that depts slavery.

Stop kissing the kikes ass by comparing their evilness to iq faggot.

I am not kissing kikes asses you dumb fucking faggot, my point is nature does not give a fuck how you go up there or what you do.

Being evil is the only way to win
Fuck you evil kike bastard!

Attachments

• 1520782780000.gif
    1520782780000.gif
    776.1 KB · Views: 3
The only religion that can actually be anti degeneracy and stand up to liberal arguments? Indeed
>anti degeneracy
>literal pedo prophet
>highest inbreeding rates in the world

+ didnt ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + h0es mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + not funny didn’t laugh + you’re* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ur momdon’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your’re a full time discordian + not funny didn’t laugh + you’re* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + your gay + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ur mom + unknown + random + biased + racially motivated + kys + ur unfunny +ratio don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe copedon’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + h0es mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your’re probably white + not funny didn’t laugh + you’re* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ur momdon’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your’re a full time discordian + not funny didn’t laugh + you’re* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + your gay + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ur mom + unknown + random + biased + racially motivated + kys + ur unfunny +ratio don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + so bad + so ass

But have you heard the good news?
Allah and Mohammed died for you're sins bro!

JFL AT CHRISTCUCKCELS EVEN CHRISTIANITY IN WESTERN COUNTRIES COULDN'T DO SHIT AGAINST GLOBOHOMO :feelshaha:
No way you are comparing modern jewed fake ass Christianity to actual Christianity from past. The church used to be the most powerful form of ruling but that's not the case too many people are kissing overlords asses.

You retard Islam cannot stop degeneracy, not everyone is born low IQ, and the ones who aren't start realizing religions are man-made and them leaving the religion causes corruption most of the time, which is why Shitslam or christcuckianity does not work.
Muh religion is low iq. Hope you realise you sound like a reddit fag when you type this. Not to mention the punishment for apostasy is significant in both those religions so in a real islamic regime would be execution thereby eliminating any chance of atheism taking over
The reason why Jews control the world is pretty obvious as well if you are not some inbred low IQ faggot
Has nothing to do with my post. Also historically Christians and Muslims have been the greatest opposition to Jews. Jewish infilitration of the West is irrelevant
1 billion Muslims are low IQ on average and fight each other all the time because of the different Islamic sects that exist and claim that their Islam is the truth.
In case you're referring to the sunni-shia conflict you should know that shiism is a deviant sect and many of their beliefs take them out of the fold of Islam. There are various different sunni schools of thought and all of them recognise each others validity
Why would you force yourself to believe in a made-up God who cares about your foreskin and worship some old Arab chad?
On the contrary belief in a creator deity is a deep innate human instinct (has been proved in studies done on children). It's your liberal secular education that has caused to become a mentally ill atheist

Do you believe anything other then the Remembrance of Allah is degenerate?
No? Anything other than quran and sunnah is degenerate

I don't follow. How does that make the Qur'an the final and only book of religion and all other religious texts are fake?
It proves that previous religious texts (torah and gospels) are indeed corrupted which is why the Quran was sent to the prophet alayhi salatu was salam

It proves that previous religious texts (torah and gospels) are indeed corrupted which is why the Quran was sent to the prophet alayhi salatu was salam
Can you give an example of New Testament corruption? Say the Gospel of John?

No? Anything other than quran and sunnah is degenerate
Why is sunnah necessary if the Qur'an is the final text from Allah and all other texts or presumably aural sayings are to be ignored?

Last edited:
Religious doctrines are alright. Believers just drop out because they want to be degenerate animals more. I'm speaking about both Muslims and half-ass Christians.

Religious doctrines are alright. Believers just drop out because they want to be degenerate animals more. I'm speaking about both Muslims and half-ass Christians.
People drop out because they see no results and the texts don't make sense to them.

It's a "they" problem not doctrines.
What doctrine can I follow that will take me to the "Kingdom of Heaven"? NT says the Kingdom of Heaven is right here, right now. Which doctrine can lead me to it?

Your choice, I wouldn't place a bet on Christianity, if you don't accept Jesus as Son of God, you got vaxxed or injected with some interesting technology or you have non-Israelite blood.

allahu akbars me

Your choice, I wouldn't place a bet on Christianity, if you don't accept Jesus as Son of God, you got vaxxed or injected with some interesting technology or you have non-Israelite blood.
How do I accept Jesus as Son of God? Do I need to say the words aloud? Is that enough?

Jews are just as confused as Muslims and Christians.

How do I accept Jesus as Son of God? Do I need to say the words aloud? Is that enough?
Yes, also read The Gospel, paying special attention to "Wheat and Tares" Parable and Jesuses words to Pharisees.
TL;DR version of it means that true Israelites would be able to recognise Jesus as The Son Of God.
His self-sacrifice on the cross was resemblant of Old Testaments habit of offering a flawless lamb to the God, hence Jesus is called a Lamb Of God.
If you are muh-hwhite and not ethnic, there's good chance you are Wheat to be collected and not a Tare to be burned.
Jews are just as confused as Muslims and Christians.
Jews are not true Israelites, their deeds don't match the morality of Biblical Christianity at all, neither Old, nor New Testaments.
Their involvement in Planned Parenthood and usury make them more Satanist/ worshippers of Moloch rather than of God.
(((Jews))) are not Gods chosen people because they don;t honor him in any way. Also, Jews are much closer genetically to Canaanites - Moloch worshippers.
Six-pointed star and red shield ("Roth" - red in german, "schild" - shield as in Rothschilds - those banksters) are symbols closely associated with Canaanites, aka Tabernacle of Moloch.

Yes, also read The Gospel, paying special attention to "Wheat and Tares" Parable and Jesuses words to Pharisees.
You're reading and studying which is more than most people do.

I think flexibility of thought is needed. Jesus says the Kingdom of Heaven is in the here and now but where is it?

Jesus says the Kingdom of Heaven is in the here and now but where is it?
It is not here yet. First we gotta go through hell on earth, then Jesus is coming to save "Wheat".

Can you give an example of New Testament corruption? Say the Gospel of John?
Compare the 4 gospels and you'll find that they are filled with contradictions and different accounts of jesus's life. Not to mention John was written in 95 AD more than 60 years after jesus's disappearance

Why is sunnah necessary if the Qur'an is the final text from Allah and all other texts or presumably aural sayings are to be ignored?
The Quran explicitly states that the prophet alayhi salatu was salam is the most moral person and as such we must follow what he does

Alright why is it then that the trinity is not mentioned explicity once in the old Testament. The OT preaches monotheism and as such there is no reason for Jews to accept Jesus as son of God.

Also name me one early Christian Church father during the first 300 years of christianity who said that the holy Spirit was co equal, co eternal with the father and Jesus

there was a time when islam was progressing, they had pioneered surgery, music and literature then clown world happend.

muslims that come to west seem much less religious than their parents ngl.

I hate Islam but Shariah law is good for controlling over foids.

The Quran explicitly states that the prophet alayhi salatu was salam is the most moral person and as such we must follow what he does

Pointless trying to discuss anything if that person has no critical thought.

Bring Islam to the West.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven can I marry your sister if I convert to Islam?

What person?
Are you familiar with cynical and sceptical thought?

Why should I believe a Muslim or Christian who tells me I have to do this or that to get to Heaven?

What actual experience have they had? Is that experience reproducible for others? The answer is no.

Even the Blackpill have Tinder experiments but religions have nothing as evidence.