Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Hate Pisslam.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://i.imgur.com/U7fGKoj.jpg

I hate pisslam so fucking much. People who believe it's a solution for us are dumb. Polygamy is allowed in Islam.

(Quran 4:3) "Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess."

This would lead to Chads using polygamy in order to get foids. It would be even worse than our situation right now.

Incest and inbreeding is also allowed in Pisslam. Muslim countries are the most inbreed in the world:

View: https://i.imgur.com/4X7Mjwm.jpeg

View: https://i.imgur.com/hf9KJuz.jpeg

In Afghanistan and Pakistan they have sex with boys. They are faggots:

Seriously fuck Pisslam. It's a shit religion.

:feelsPop:this thread seems fun, I'll just stay put and watch islam copers try to argue with you.

True enlightenment comes when you understand that women should be oppressed without a religious justification. Men should be in control not a because god demands it but because it is self-evident that men in control is objectively better

Polygamy is allowed in Islam.

(Quran 4:3) "Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess."

This would lead to Chads using polygamy in order to get foids. It would be even worse than our situation right now.
Polygamy is allowed because a lot of women get widowed during wars. Since women are not permitted to work outside theyd need gibs to survive. Have fun paying taxes for roasties who would spit on dead body irl
Incest and inbreeding is also allowed in Pisslam.
Lot had incestuous sex with his daughters
Not permitted in Islam. Christians in the West are massive degenerates then why don't you blame christianity for it?

OP is a massive shitskin मादरचोद Pajeet coper from the slums of Kolkata. @Fannigan
Probably a whitecel because he’s shilling for Christianity. Hasn’t replied to my post yet because he’s deciding which version of the bible to use :feelskek:

AND BASED TALIBAN HEROES CAME IN AND BANNED BACHABAZI DANCES WITH LITTLE BOYS, NOT SURPRISED YOU MADE THIS THREAD SINCE YOU'RE A CUMSKIN IGNORANT FAGGOT LISTENING TO ZIONIST JEW MEDIA :feelsjuice:

Probably a whitecel because he’s shilling for Christianity. Hasn’t replied to my post yet because he’s deciding which version of the bible to use :feelskek:
JFL AT CHRISTCUCKCELS EVEN CHRISTIANITY IN WESTERN COUNTRIES COULDN'T DO SHIT AGAINST GLOBOHOMO :feelshaha:

JFL AT CHRISTCUCKCELS EVEN CHRISTIANITY IN WESTERN COUNTRIES COULDN'T DO SHIT AGAINST GLOBOHOMO :feelshaha:
It is due to the weak conviction that Christianity creates among its followers. Polytheism, idolatry, creating images and countless different sects does that to a people. I wouldn’t have hated Christians if they didn’t constantly insult the prophet alayhi salatu was salam

It is due to the weak conviction that Christianity creates among its followers. Polytheism, idolatry, creating images and countless different sects does that to a people. I wouldn’t have hated Christians if they didn’t constantly insult the prophet alayhi salatu was salam
BASED :feelsLSD:

If you are against Islam, you support foid and faggot rights.

Allah Huackbar!

There might be some weird aspects of Islam, and incest and gay sex with boys are ofc retarded, but I still like Islam more than the other religions, bc Muslims are the only men in Germany that keep their foids in check. And I also never see sandnigger foids with black men, only with their own race or white men, while German foids are massive coal burners, so I highly respect the Turks and Arabs for that.

Islam Is Anti White Therefore I Hate Islam.

Lol this thread really triggered pisslam copers.

African countries are the most Christian these days.
African countries are also rife with illiteracy (one of your problems with Islam) and AIDS (aka faggotry). Being anti Islam means pro foid and pro faggotry

Wrong. False dichotomy. Plenty of people were anti islam and also anti faggotry and anti foid.

The list of critics goes back hundreds of years.

Muslims in the west are also pro foid and pro faggotry.
Back in the day everyone was anti foid and anti faggotry, society changes with the times (not Islam though). These days, the only reason to hate Islam is because you are pro-foid and pro faggotry, if you go through the list and look through all the contemporary figures every single one is pro foid and pro faggotry.

It is a true dichotomy.

Only a soy faggot wouldn't support the based laws Islam has about foids. :soy::soy::soy:

Back in the day everyone was anti foid and anti faggotry, society changes with the times (not Islam though). These days, the only reason to hate Islam is because you are pro-foid and pro faggotry, if you go through the list and look through all the contemporary figures every single one is pro foid and pro faggotry.

It is a true dichotomy.

Only a soy faggot wouldn't support the based laws Islam has about foids. :soy::soy::soy:
There's other reasons to hate Islam.

The reasons I listed are good enough.

There's plenty others reasons. They want people to pray five times per day and they want to ban alcohol.

There's other reasons to hate Islam.

The reasons I listed are good enough.

There's plenty others reasons. They want people to pray five times per day and they want to ban alcohol.
Oppressing foids and faggots makes it superior to all other religions. No other modern religion does it like Islam, mashallah

Wow I always called it shitlam. Pisslam never occured to me. :feelstastyman:

Oppressing foids and faggots makes it superior to all other religions. No other modern religion does it like Islam, mashallah
I thought the Remembrance of Allah had priority over everything else?

Oh wait a minute, modern Islam is a set of rules made up by men and nothing to do with true religion.

It is a true dichotomy.

cringe at being a curry and simping for islam. the guy is right, it's a retarded dichotomy. being anti islam=/=being pro degeneracy, moron

piss be upon muhammad's name (he's a thirsty nigger)

I thought the Remembrance of Allah had priority over everything else?

Oh wait a minute, modern Islam is a set of rules made up by men and nothing to do with true religion.
All religions are a set of rules made by man. Worshipping Allah being a priority and Islam being the best because of how it treats foids isn’t contradictory
cringe at being a curry and simping for islam. the guy is right, it's a retarded dichotomy. being anti islam=/=being pro degeneracy, moron

piss be upon muhammad's name (he's a thirsty nigger)
Currys make up the largest portion of Muslims. It’s not a retarded dichotomy, you just support foid rights

you just support foid rights
yes... i suppose people for the thousands of years before islam all supported foid rights since according to you islam is the absolute only way to put women in place...

brainlet.

yes... i suppose people for the thousands of years before islam all supported foid rights since according to you islam is the absolute only way to put women in place...

brainlet.
Islam is the only thing that even attempts to curb foid degeneracy these days. If you are against Islam you are against it’s based foid policies

If you are against Islam you are against it’s based foid policies
derp. i can be supportive of its anti foid policies and be opposed to islam in the same way i am anti christian but support its anti faggot policies

derp. i can be supportive of its anti foid policies and be opposed to islam in the same way i am anti christian but support its anti faggot policies
if you support its anti foid policies you support Islam, without Islam those policies wouldn’t exist

if you support its anti foid policies you support Islam, without Islam those policies wouldn’t exist
wrong again. like i said, you can not fathom that there were societies with anti foid policies thousands of years before islam andd there will be thousands of years after islam

wrong again. like i said, you can not fathom that there were societies with anti foid policies thousands of years before islam andd there will be thousands of years after islam
Back then everyone was based, Islam is the only thing with based foid policies now

all abrahamist's should be fed to the lions

Christianity is more of a solution for us.

It's far better than pisslam.
Stfu, bro. See what christianity did in the west, at least muslims can tell foids to fucking cover up. They have the balls. If christianity was based, no gay faggot can ever parade with a sign saying 'jesus is gay'.
If those fags try to do that with our religion, they will die instantly. I am not kidding, they will fuckin die.
Ar its kinda irony cause christianity is a religion which branced from islam. Its like a bad tumour. Its not even a proper religion. I could applause christians if you guys could guide your foid and gay fags better. But they couldn't.

Reported! To Mohammed!

Akbar is gonna get you infidel!

Stfu, bro. See what christianity did in the west, at least muslims can tell foids to fucking cover up.
What has controlling females go to do with the Remembrance of Allah?

Islam Is Anti White Therefore I Hate Islam.
no its not :feelskek::feelskek:

give a retard dumblim a white toilet and he will breed her, convert her ass

its not as based as it used to be, Saudi are turning into cucks now.
only Chadian can save it

or just atheism or european paganism
Both degenerate
The difference is that Muslims have resisted attempts to reform aka liberalise. A reformation was required in christianity because of the many contradictions present between the God of the OT and the NT.

In judaism god is not all powerful and all knowing, pagan religions have disgusting elements such as homosex and child sacrifice. Its easy to make liberal arguments against these religions because their own followers don't can't believe what is written in their books. The Quran on the other hand has been preserved since the time it was revealed and is the verbatim word of God. That in addition to tawhid (strict monotheism) makes it nearly impossible for any liberal secular arguments against it. Without a religion its not possible to be anti degeneracy and anti fag because you have no actual arguments against it

The only argument anti Islam people (atheists and other religions) can give is 'we are more liberal than Islam so you can fornicate more and be more degen if you join us'

its not as based as it used to be, Saudi are turning into cucks now.
only Chadian can save it

That's because the Saudi's have as much sex and cash as a man could want.

Modern Islam is not about a religious experience it is about control of females (sex) and control of men (cash).