Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate people

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I was going through applications here and one of them said female and it said “im a tomboy and i have lots of guy friends but they just wanna fuck me, I just wanna vent and relate to people here” idk why it really bothered me and kinda ruined my day. And then i went to the gym to relax in the hot tub and this boomer randomly starts talking to me and tells me about all the “drugs, sex, and rock and roll” he had when he was young. I just wanna cope in peace but that is too much

There was some girl who tried to sign up who essentially said the same thing. Made my blood boil. It's like Elon Musk rolling into a welfare office to talk about his "financial troubles." It's just tone deaf. No person of good moral character would do such a thing.
Yea usually trolls don’t bother me but those and the guys who come on here and call us pathetic losers can get under my skin

This pissed me off as well. I hate people so much.

Yo I hate bitches

Female ‘problems’ are a joke.

Your avatar: Ass shakes me.

Wow, a woman being a stupid piece of worthless, insufferable shit. Imagine that.

stone her and let the biggest subhuman throw the first stone

sexhavers ruining my day is everyday occurance

I know I need to use them to get what I want.

3919511F 50E8 4D75 82AA 9BA9714AF015

I hate foids. They just need to exist to have everything handed to them. Our existence on the other hand is a daily struggle. Peak clown world.

I hate foids. They just need to exist to have everything handed to them. Our existence on the other hand is a daily struggle. Peak clown world.
And they have to invade male hobbies and ruin them

I kinda just listen to them but not at the sime time, like if they start talking in norman mode i just zone off.