Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate people on here who state "Hurr you can fix your height with LL"

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Hurrr you can fix your height with LL! It's only about 90k. Your legs may be considerably useless for about a year, but who cares?! You're obviously a richcel baby who doesn't need to go anywhere within a year.

Be fucking realistic dumb asses. NO ONE on here will ever get LL, and LL is a ridiculous surgery that may fuck up your legs forever. And if you're 5'3 you're FUCKED. You can realistically get to 5'8 at best, and guess what? 5'8 is a still subhuman height. End of story.

It also depends on body proportions, if you have long legs and a short torso, LL would make you look weird as fuck

It also depends on body proportions, if you have long legs and a short torso, LL would make you look weird as fuck
Regardless an incel's face is mainly the problem.

I’m saving up for LL after the jaw and chin fillers

Probably will have to save up for years though. I can at least get to a non subhuman height from it though.

It seems terrifying af but I’m just so desperate as a manlet
Congratulations. You'll go from a retard at 5'7 to a retard at 6'. No difference whatsoever.

Don’t think it would make much difference to my 5’4 height either

I would never do this shit

My natural growth can bring me to 176cm /177cm (5'9 /5'10) and I will just wear shoes that give me extra 2 inches (4cm)

It's much cheaper in india. It's around 10k i think. It's quite safe as well

how is LL scary lolol imagine if u had to have a lefort youd be crying every night

It's much cheaper in india. It's around 10k i think. It's quite safe as well
So where exactly would you be getting your income from? You'll be fucking handicapped for a year. Face it, this surgery is for people who were born with silver spoons in their mouths and have mommy and daddy supporting their income because they don't work.

Be realistic. LL is not realistic at all.

So where exactly would you be getting your income from? You'll be fucking handicapped for a year. Face it, this surgery is for people who were born with silver spoons in their mouths and have mommy and daddy supporting their income because they don't work.

Be realistic. LL is not realistic at all.
Workcel for a few years, save 10k plus some money to keep you going. Some incels here have high paying jobs. The money isn't the issue it's the handicap and health problems later on

Workcel for a few years, save 10k plus some money to keep you going. Some incels here have high paying jobs. The money isn't the issue it's the handicap and health problems later on
I have a high paying job, and I wouldn't ever do this shit. You can't work for a year, so what exactly can you tell your boss? Just kek. LL is the stupidest shit ever.

Can't believe they can fix your fucking jaw, eyes, chin, nose, hair, hairline, chest, dick, abs, but have no realistic cure for height. It's OVER.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Yeah I'm sure all of us are richfags. Totally not a sweeping generalization. I could get MAYBE a minimum wage job that pays 400$ a month (remove food, clothing costs etc.). So it would take what, 90 years to save up?

I have really short legs and long torso and it makes me look like more subhuman.

I have a high paying job, and I wouldn't ever do this shit. You can't work for a year, so what exactly can you tell your boss? Just kek. LL is the stupidest shit ever.

Can't believe they can fix your fucking jaw, eyes, chin, nose, hair, hairline, chest, dick, abs, but have no realistic cure for height. It's OVER.
What we need is a way to stimulate directional bone growth after plate fusion, everything can be fixed that way, height, frame, jaw, cheekbones, skull, eye area

A realistic cure for height doesn't exist

What we need is a way to stimulate directional bone growth after plate fusion, everything can be fixed that way, height, frame, jaw, cheekbones, skull, eye area

At that point we will reach immortality if we can induce cell growth after a cut off. And I don't think immortality is on the table.

That won't ever happen. Society wants to keep many of us ugly. You know how much money doctors get from uglies? How much would they lose after? Especially therapists. Just lol only like 1% of actually mental people would go to therapists after, because 99% of the population who goes to therapies is because they're UGLY. They just don't want to be told that.

Scratch that. I mean 95% of the population. The other 4% are women who are attention seeking cunts who need to go to therapy to get the fuck over Chad.

At that point we will reach immortality if we can induce cell growth after a cut off. And I don't think immortality is on the table.
i'm sure they could figure out some way to do it with stem cells but research is slacking. Too busy curing degenerate diseases like HIV

its more like 20k and 2-3months off

This is what I've been saying for years. It's only worth it if you can make it to 6ft or above. Otherwise manlet to disabled manlet. Waste.

how is LL scary lolol imagine if u had to have a lefort youd be crying every night

The surgery itself isnt that scary, the price tag is.
100k is retarded, how the fuck am i supposed to get a 100k, in addition to being handicapped for 1 year.

leg lengthening surgery sounds so fucking painful, it's not a good solution.

It's just autistic cope, nothing out of the ordinary.