Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate overconfident people so much...

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
I jsut Need one look at any ugly ass recessed shitface and can tell if the Person is arrogant or not. And nah Nothing to do with Looks thats the strange Thing About it. I literally wanna Change them, when i crush their fragile ego into pieces. And wherever you go These People are Always appereant in Society. Pretty sure this wasnt the case in the past, since there was no so much media involved who deluded recessed fuckheads into thinking that they are Gl or whatever they think they are. Triggers me so hard everytime i go out.

they need the blackpilled forced int their life until they accept their insignificance

"Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer"
-Quote from the Darkest Dungeon narrator

they need the blackpilled forced int their life until they accept their insignificance

It bothers me that These ugly shitheads never struggled in life and live a happy normie life, while i was most of the time alone and never accepted, even when iam better looking. How is this fair?
don't go outside

I cant rot 24/7. Not good for your brain. tbh

I dont think that theyre struggling, more like the exact opposite.

Cope. Recessed faced subhumans were always looked down upon. It's hardwired.
Like nowadays, there were exceptions when the subhuman had wealth.

mfw dazed, reeling, about to break
400px-Hopeless.png

Cope. Recessed faced subhumans were always looked down upon. It's hardwired.
Like nowadays, there were exceptions when the subhuman had wealth.

Then tell me why i see recessed ethniccels with an ugly low trust face with an ugly trashy whore on their side. Sometimes even with 2 Kids. I know These guys Arent slayers and never will be , but atleast they are able to live a normie life and are respected from everyone, despite being ugly. Is it because their retarded and form, bonds with other ethnics and then think About their muh "superiority" against other races, while being dumb and ugly as fuck? How can someone be this delusional? I cant get it into my fucking mind. Iam not Talking About ethnics mainly, some whitecels are like this too but majority of These Retards are ethnics.

Then tell me why i see recessed ethniccels with an ugly low trust face with an ugly trashy whore on their side. Sometimes even with 2 Kids. I know These guys Arent slayers and never will be , but atleast they are able to live a normie life and are respected from everyone, despite being ugly. Is it because their retarded and form, bonds with other ethnics and then think About their muh "superiority" against other races, while being dumb and ugly as fuck? How can someone be this delusional? I cant get it into my fucking mind. Iam not Talking About ethnics mainly, some whitecels are like this too but majority of These Retards are ethnics.
I personnally never met a truly ugly ethnic thinking he was "superior" to others or other races. I think you may be refering to bluepilled ugly guys living in the illusion that they are at least as attractive as the average dude. It's more a coping mecanism than anything else. Thinking you are superior comes from confirmation from others (group coping maybe ? lmao). There are rare exceptions of course.

I personnally never met a truly ugly ethnic thinking he was "superior" to others or other races. I think you may be refering to bluepilled ugly guys living in the illusion that they are at least as attractive as the average dude. It's more a coping mecanism than anything else. Thinking you are superior comes from confirmation from others (group coping maybe ? lmao). There are rare exceptions of course.

I see it often enough in my City, ugly ethniccels rotting in Groups in the City and thinking theyre the shit, despite being ugly as fuck. And no they dont cope, they actually BELIEVE it. They beleive this fucking delusion and will HATE you when you try to put a Little bit reality into them. But thats wrong huh ?

Why would you try to change their perspective ? just let them hang out in packs and believe in fairytales. If they don't invade you personal space that is. Sometimes it takes hard rejection to puke the bluepill.

When they have a higher societal status they will alwaya act confident, they know that must excluded outcasts will envy him more if they display their power. Oofy doofys can also be like that, dont underestimate oofys. Having had hookups, having a girlfriend or a track record of having gives a very high confidence to a male, something a incel (who is virgin naturally) will never know.