Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate not being NT and being sub 5 why couldn't i be one or the other.

Legendatgames174

Legendatgames174

Banned
-
People are repulsed by the sight of me and even If they look past that I am "werid." I've recently lost my only friend who left me because people were saying im werid, this guy used to bully me in middle school for being "Ugly and stupid" he used to say things to me like "Nobody likes you, you have no friends and no girl will ever like you." And "no one will ever be your friend." But ironically me and him became friends and that only lasted 4 years me and him laughed about everything and he was the only reason I would go to school but now he left me because I'm a total loser and I heard someone say he was only pretending to be my friend I guess the best way to hurt someone is to stab them from the back and not from the front all of this time he just discovered the best way to hurt a loser like me. He also revealed all of my secrets to everyone, I hated my life since middle school everyone hated me for just existing and I would not be left alone by anyone, girls said eww when I walked by them, guys bullied me harshly. I was a complete idiot for becoming friends with him, everyone hates me even my brother hates me he found a discord with kids from my school making fun of me I don't want to go back to school and want to rope. I hate my life and I can't get a break I can't even exist without someone harassing me in school even though school is over I have to deal with my brother who will nor stop making my life hell either. I sometimes cope by believing life will get better but this is the same cope I believed since I was a little kid how would life possibly get better. I recently found out that the foid who ran away when she saw me in the library posted in the discord server that I am creepy and werid even though I didn't give a shit about her and this wasn't even the first foid to be disgusted by my existence and think I'm a total creep for just existing. At my school by bullies are glorified as heros after they jumped me everyone loves these guys for beating up a loser like me even my so called friend was smiling. I can't even exist I tried coping with religion but left because I don't think God would make someone suffer like this. My grades are all fs because my deppression I have run out of copes

Last edited:
Being non-NT and sub-5 is literal hell. Having both afflictions as a male is just a genetic setup for disaster, suffering, loneliness, depression, and isolation. And the worst part of it all is that autism and schizophrenia are incurable diseases, while the cure for ugliness is either incredibly expensive, or incredibly dangerous, and most aren't going to have access to either, anyway.

We're stuck this way, permanently. :cryfeels:

I don’t mind it because I don’t want to be a normie. It only sucks being ugly and non NT if you’re a normie wannabe