Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate normies.

cozylad

cozylad

This is for you vladislav roslyakov
-
Why normies just wouldn't leave you be,they simply will try to trigger you and gang up on you like some secret society,even teachers are the same,I get it,I really do,I'm not good looking or sociable and that's really understandable,they feel some sort of hatred towards you just for being shut in autistic,because you didn't shower them with compliments,never give them attention or validation nor simple social interaction when they try to intimidate you or boosting their ego,yet they are now successful doing what they dreamed of,probably dating and living their lives and I the supreme student with highest grades,simply rot like every other day,dropped out of university,became a neet,feeling scared of leaving my room,I swear I feel scared right now,yet I'm stalking them having great time and youth,while I'm in darkness without a light at the end of the path,I feel rage every time I remember I fucked my self so goddamn bad.

Shannon is useless without her clique. I'm, however, "Very" useful without the "chronic headache" I constantly endure.

Why normies just wouldn't leave you be,they simply will try to trigger you and gang up on you like some secret society,even teachers are the same,I get it,I really do,I'm not good looking or sociable and that's really understandable,they feel some sort of hatred towards you just for being shut in autistic,
They are a hivemind. Talk to 10 normies and they will all have the same believes in the more important topics. The difference between one normie and the other is that one likes rap, and the other likes electronic rap music. One likes the Vikings show and the other likes the Empire.

Even when they supposedly like science.tm or history :soy::soy::soy::soy: they are just retards spouting the same pop science. Most of the interest in history is 20 th and 19 th century anyways and that's heavily politicized to fit one narative. Like wowzers did you know that nathzees gassed 60 million Jews :soy::soy::soy: and turned them into soaps and lampshades. Ever wonder why history cucks never care about ww1?