Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate normies on Reddit who think that incels only want to date supermodels

M

Motionlessman

Greycel
Most normies on Reddit conclude that we want to date supermodels simply because we avoid dating fatties and land whales. I don't know how wanting to date someone with a healthy body became an unrealistic standard.

water is wet thread

they need to find an excuse on why our looks aren't the problem so they conclude that we either want to :
  • date supermodels and that we have super high standards
  • we just have bad personality
  • or we have bad hygeine
that's the only three excuses that we had. they totally don't agnolige the fact that we want to date lower or just out lookmatches

I agree GrAYcel

Just because i laugh at ugly landwhales doesnt mean I wouldnt fuck one. Too bad they're braindead

Theres a reason supermodels exist, LOOKS! I guess theyre personality is just awesome and thats why they succeed, JFL at bluepillers and theyre lies.

Just because i laugh at ugly landwhales doesnt mean I wouldnt fuck one. Too bad they're braindead
Yet they cry femcel when thousands of men here want to date a woman

Most normies on Reddit conclude that we want to date supermodels simply because we avoid dating fatties and land whales. I don't know how wanting to date someone with a healthy body became an unrealistic standard.
You should only be trying to date your looksmatch though. If a land whale is your looksmatch, tough shit.

I jerked it to landwhales and grannies last night. So take that redditors

Your standards must match yourself. You should only hold standards that, if I foid were to hold, she would be attracted to you. Mine are: physically fit, not deformed, somewhat kind/sweet personality, in my age range, etc.

It's ironic that they use this as an argument against incels when they don't realise that are indirectly admitting the blackpill is real. So people's worth is based on their attractiveness? Why can't the 5'3 Indian man date supermodels if he has confidence and a good personality?

You should only be trying to date your looksmatch though. If a land whale is your looksmatch, tough shit.
I have some fat on me. I could get skinny if I fasted for a week, but unfortunately, 99% of skinny girls are not looking for a skinny guy to date or to fuck.

I could get skinny if I fasted for a week.
That's not guaranteed. Losing weight can take some work.

You have to either hit the gym or be prepared to date chubby girls.

JoinedMar 22, 2023Posts8

Tbh there are guys here that have high standards and want to have stacy gfs. I don't consider them to be black pilled, they're usually delusional with a lot of things as well.

I'm sure plenty of ugly/incel and average men still want to date fat/ugly women. Just are not usually given the opportunity.

I'm personally not attracted to fat women, but I'm somewhat open to being with them (I'm not a volcel and it's not like I or any ugly man have much options anyways).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back