Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate neurotypics

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
They have no idea what it’s like to be a neurodiverse, and I think they’re all great psychopaths

It is so easy for them to just knock on the door and enter someone's home without warning, receive visitors in the same way

do not imagine that for me this is a nightmare, it is something that gives me extreme anxiety situations that I did not expect

It's not talked about enought that neurotypicalness and charisma are also genetical. I remember even in kindergarten I was super fucking weird and awkard.
Sure a chad doesn't need to be NT or charistmatic to get laid, but it still helps a lot in general life even for incels.

It's not talked about enought that neurotypicalness and charisma are also genetical. I remember even in kindergarten I was super fucking weird and awkard.
Sure a chad doesn't need to be NT or charistmatic to get laid, but it still helps a lot in general life even for incels.

I don't want to live with people I don't like I don't want to live with people I don't have intimacy with I don't want to live with people who hate me

They have no idea what it’s like to be a neurodiverse, and I think they’re all great psychopaths

It is so easy for them to just knock on the door and enter someone's home without warning, receive visitors in the same way

do not imagine that for me this is a nightmare, it is something that gives me extreme anxiety situations that I did not expect
i'm neurotypical but i'm highinhib

i understand where you're coming from tho, as i've saw all that shit happening tbh

You have to be NT to win nowadays.