Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate my voice. My brothers voice mog me because they’re NT

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
My voice is cursed with sounding like an autistic nerdy faggot ass retard while my brothers had high T deep voices and are now married while I’m a 23 year old kissless virgin. My voice sounds more 15 than 23. Fuck this shit earth. Anyway here is a sample of my voice. Beware it sounds like garbage

View: https://voca.ro/1fog9nXvgBZc

nigga you have a normal voice

Sounds Normal like some Soy YouTuber

My voice sounds 12

Sound like a prettyboy chadlite voice to me. The hell are you talking about? Your problem is your looks. Not your voice.

Sounds Normal like some Soy YouTuber
my voice was quite deep in my teens, still didn't help, everyone just thought I was creepy

deep voice only works with chad face

Last edited:
I’m 23 and my voice sounds like a 15 year old nerd. Guys my age have deeper voices

Genetics are all death sentences
Gigacope. That sounds like a typical 20 to 30 year old who doesn't smoke.
Try talking to a voice just by your voice without them seeing your face. Tell them your age and I bet they wouldn't stop talking to you.

Copemaxxer if you think my voice is normal
Gigacope. That sounds like a typical 20 to 30 year old who doesn't smoke.
Try talking to a voice just by your voice without them seeing your face. Tell them your age and I bet they wouldn't stop talking to you.
Most 23 year old men have deeper voices

voicemogs me to oblivion

My voice is still subhuman
you sound like a typical italian-american guy, I'm usually the first one to break the bad news and say "its over" alot but you sound as retarded as any normie in a pre-game lobby

Last edited:
you sound like a typical italian-american guy, I'm usually the first one to the break bad news and say "its over" alot but you sound as retarded as any pre-game lobby normie
I’m sure my voice would turn off women

@Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE @Copexodius Maximus

You mog me by your voice.
I like your voice. My voice is androgynous and it sucks.

voice is deeper than normal, but no voice for my face

Your voice is perfectly normal. Maybe a little gravely, but I've seen guys with a voice like yours with attractive women. I think you are literally just insecure about your voice.

Voicemogged by someone who gets voicemogged. Fucking brutal.

In today's SJW world, outside of the internet, I mean.
Who knows, tbh. I've even seen niggers get mad at one another over it so much I don't know who has "approval" to say a word.

Who knows, tbh. I've even seen niggers get mad at one another over it so much I don't know who has "approval" to say a word.
Yeah, that's what I mean. And his penis is literally white, JFL at being black with a white penis.

Yeah, that's what I mean. And his penis is literally white, JFL at being black with a white penis.
Imagine being denied the one thing that would be nice about being black.

sounds normal maybe a bit high but nothing weird.

Imagine being denied the one thing that would be nice about being black.
No I mean his penis is literally white in color, it's fucking hilarious. Sorry @Colvin76.

No I mean his penis is literally white in color, it's fucking hilarious. Sorry @Colvin76.
Holy Shit. How does that happen? I can't say anything since I'm packing a micropenis, but rip my brocel out there.

Holy Shit. How does that happen? I can't say anything since I'm packing a micropenis, but rip my brocel out there.
He's a lightskinned black guy. He posted his dick online because people were mocking him by saying he had a BBC while in reality it wasn't big at all and he explicitly stated this. So he posted it to prove people wrong. Do you really have a micropenis though? Please don't give me that "It's not 9 inches, so it's a micropenis" bullcrap. :p

He's a lightskinned black guy. He posted his dick online because people were mocking him by saying he had a BBC while in reality it wasn't big at all and he explicitly stated this. So he posted it to prove people wrong. Do you really have a micropenis though? Please don't give me that "It's not 9 inches, so it's a micropenis" bullcrap. :p
I sure do. It's M A Y B E 4 inches when the blood's flowing. It's almost amusing.

I sure do. It's M A Y B E 4 inches when the blood's flowing. It's almost amusing.
How old are you? BTW, I read that a micropenis means your penis is 2.8" erect or smaller. So technically speaking you don't qualify as having a micropenis, just a small penis.

How old are you? BTW, I read that a micropenis means your penis is 2.8" erect or smaller. So technically speaking you don't qualify as having a micropenis, just a small penis.
I hope that's true! I'm 23 so it ain't getting any bigger

You would sound autistic in a previous generation, but not now. Most people born after the autism epidemic have that spergy type of voice. Mine is much worse than yours, and aounds autistic even by the current standard.

i sound slower and people have said it sounds like i am on drugs when im not

In the Midwestern states but my family are immigrants
Ahhh okay okay. Are you glad they immigrated to the US or would you have picked a different country? If you were able to choose, I mean.

Ahhh okay okay. Are you glad they immigrated to the US or would you have picked a different country? If you were able to choose, I mean.
Surprisingly, I'm glad. As fucked as America is, the EU is even worse.

Surprisingly, I'm glad. As fucked as America is, the EU is even worse.
Really? I dunno, I like the EU way more, I'm honestly glad my parents didn't move to the US when they had the chance.

Really? I dunno, I like the EU way more, I'm honestly glad my parents didn't move to the US when they had the chance.
It's probably a 50/50 thing at this point. I'm not exactly going to be thrilled no matter where I am.

My voice is cursed with sounding like an autistic nerdy faggot ass retard while my brothers had high T deep voices and are now married while I’m a 23 year old kissless virgin. My voice sounds more 15 than 23. Fuck this shit earth. Anyway here is a sample of my voice. Beware it sounds like garbage

View: https://voca.ro/1fog9nXvgBZc

I can say with confidence that you don't have autism. Listen to real autists' voices to compare.

Also, how many brothers do you have? And no sisters at all?! I hate your fucking parents. They produced many boys but no girls. Did they perform sex-selective abortion(s)? Or artificial fertilization(s)?