Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate my parents

D

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
They ruined my life and were the worst possible parents of all time. I had the worst childhood and teen years of all time because of them. I was an orphan without the company of other orphans. I was the king of orphans. The moment I move out im never talking to them again.

What did they do to you and how old are you

What did they do to you and how old are you
they ruined my life they essentially orphaned me from day 1 because of their incompatibility, selfishness and absolute incapability of being parents

they ruined my life they essentially orphaned me from day 1 because of their incompatibility, selfishness and absolute incapability of being parents
be more specific

be more specific

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).

Indeed. When I was an adolescent, I was told to stay with my half-relatives whenever Mother had appointments.

I felt extremely uncomfortable due to them denigrating us, however, so I preferred to fidget with items or simply sit alone in a chair.

My half-relatives would always go upstairs when I'd have to stay over.

As I recall, the reason was "disgust", despite me being an autistic male fidgeting near the door/kitchen of their apartment.

Cannot say.

I'll elaborate on my paternal history, a bit:

I'd visit my paternal grandparents when I was a young child, often because my parents were arguing at home. While visiting, my younger cousin would use my grandparents' computer. I would sit on the sidelines and fidget with pencils and other objects, dropping them and upsetting my paternal grandfather.